#101 Style like (Embellished Sweetheart Tulle by Blush by Alexia 9797 New Arrival)

$471.98

16 Review(s)

DETAILS

Act like a princess with Blush by Alexia 9797. This wonderful gown is showcasing a strapless and a sweetheart neckline. The embellishments on the bodice and the full length skirt add a royalty look to this creation.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.8 / 10 4434 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Embellished Sweetheart Tulle by Blush by Alexia 9797 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
06/03/2016

Beautiful and great quality!!!

This dress was a little bit bit on top for my 17 year old daughter who wore this dress to prom. We had it altered. We had the sleeves removed as they were itchy, and had the slit sewn down to a respectable size. The hem only needed to be raised about an inch, and as with any dress bought online, the hem is usually very uneven. The train is small, but the whole dress was perfect! It was exactly what she was looking for and we are very pleased with the dress in general, it is very beautiful. My daughter wears a size 6, and the dress ran a little big on her, so make sure you measure yourself before buying to assure a better fit. This company is awesome to work with!

Grade 
04/18/2016

Five Stars

The dress is beautifully and it fits according to the measurements that were requested... Great work!!!!

Grade 
04/03/2016

Adorable, however

Adorable, however, unfortunately, it did not work for me. Perhaps if I was taller than my 5'1", it would havemade a difference. The back was boxy looking on me and the cut in the front made my legs look even shorterthan they already are. I love Mordermiss clothes, but being short it is hit or miss for me.

Grade 
03/31/2016

This one fits great (true midi)

I usually wear loose or lined dresses, so buying this unlined jersey one was an experiment. I am 5"4, L on top and M below the waist. Difficult to find a dress for my body shape (busty). This one fits great (true midi), looks stylish and washes well on delicate in the washer. I air dry and steam it. No dryer, no iron. Thank you, Mordenmiss and placyou.com!

Grade 
01/19/2016

Love it

Love this dress,fit as expected.

Grade 
01/10/2016

I was so pleased with the order in every way

This was my first time ordering a dress online, but I had no choice because I needed a gown for a holiday party that was in three days!! I was so pleased with the order in every way. I had two-day shipping, but it actually arrived the next day so I could try it on and see if I liked it. I ended up falling in love with the fit, the design, the material (many layers underneath, so it was very formal... which is exactly what I needed!). I had so many compliments that night, and I can't wait for an event where I can wear it again! People had actually thought I spent a few hundred on it. I am 5'2" and 112 lbs, I got a size small and it was the perfect fit. It even gave me a nice little boost and squeeze in all the right places. :) But by no means was it uncomfortable! The full corset back allows you for extra wiggle room, or a tighter squeeze in the waist, if needed.

Grade 
11/18/2015

Exactly as expected!

Seller was GREAT! I needed for an event sooner than the placyou.com delivery date, but the description said 2-3 weeks, so I took a chance and ordered, and contacted the seller after I ordered! Seller was very responsive and dress was delivered before the promised time!! Use the posted chart and your measurements, and pick your size that way and you'll be fine! I was right on the size I ordered and due to the lace up back, there is a bit of leeway on the bust and waist size due to the lace up. The dress is well made looks great, can't wait to wear it for my event!

Grade 
09/30/2015

Five Stars

Ordered this several sizes bigger and glad I did, it fit just right!

Grade 
08/03/2015

Comfortable, fashionable & pretty!!!

I simply love this dress. It's a good fit, it gently hug's my curves, but doesn't feel like it's squeezing me (very comfortable). I received the dress way before the estimated arrival date. I ordered an 18/20 plus, but received the xxlarge, which worked out just fine. Today I ordered the red/black leopard. Can't wait to get it. Haven't washed the one I have yet, so I will let you know.

Grade 
07/29/2015

Five Stars

I love this dress! The color the fit the length!

Grade 
05/30/2015

Five Stars

Beautiful mom hasn't tried yet

Grade 
04/26/2015

Stunner of a dress for a casual wedding

Simply lovely, I bought this to wear to a spring wedding in Cancun. Cranes for luck, and simple elegant styling for me. Highly recommend this seller, these clothes!

Grade 
02/11/2015

Love my dress

Honestly, i am in love with this dress, i wear it a lot and i wash it inside out and air dry it. I knew by the price of the dress the material was probably really crappy. it is a beautiful dress and i am thinking about actually getting the same dress in another color. I recommend it i mean i get complemented all the time. thank you company who sent this dress!

Grade 
08/20/2014

Five Stars

Super cute and crazy comfortable, like PJ comfy

Grade 
07/07/2013

Nice quality

I'm a youthful middle aged mom at 5'5" 155lbs, and this dress is nice because it isn't as short as many of the other dresses I've tried. Lets me feel great, and I can tie up the halter a little higher for age appropriateness. The gold dots are not the kind that "leak" all over the place, they're flat on the fabric.

Grade 
06/07/2013

SO AWESOME!!!!

This is the sexiest dress I have ever had! Shows my curves perfectly. A must have for every woman (as long as the dress matches your body type).

Write a review

Act like a princess with Blush by Alexia 9797. This wonderful gown is showcasing a strapless and a sweetheart neckline. The embellishments on the bodice and the full length skirt add a royalty look to this creation.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: