#103 Style like (Embellished V Neckline Gown by Blush by Alexia 9777 New Arrival)

$446.98

1 Review(s)

DETAILS

Dare to shine all night with Blush by Alexia 9777. Features a crystals elegantly define your tightly pleated bust as they drape into brilliant straps that flow into your back. A floor length skirt that will make you gorgeous. Made of Poly.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.6 / 10 1104 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Embellished V Neckline Gown by Blush by Alexia 9777 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
10/16/2015

No Spanx required!

At first I was weary about trying on this dress because I had just gotten back from vacationing in Vegas and I was feeling bloated from all the food, etc I had while i was there. I went ahead and tried it on and I was shocked at how amazing this dress looks!!! I didn't recognize myself from the neck down! I'm 5'2 and 127 (I was 123 before Vegas) and I ordered the small which fit perfectly. As other reviewers said, this dress truly does hug you in all the right places and compliments your feminine curves. I only purchased the dress in the black color and I agree with other reviewers that the black color is very slimming. The dress is not tight and the fabric is soft and lightweight. I wouldn't say the material is thin but you will need to wear seamless undergarments. Otherwise the lining will be noticeable and this also includes body shapers. I normally wear a shaper with dresses to smooth out any bumps, but you don't need it with this dress. In fact, it would be a disservice to this dress if you did. This dress hides any and all flaws and accents your curves. It doesn't matter what your body shape is, this is a MIRACLE dress! There's no other way I can explain it.PS- I don't know who's butt that is because mine is on the flat side, but it looks good! Like I said, this is a miracle dress!

Write a review

Dare to shine all night with Blush by Alexia 9777. Features a crystals elegantly define your tightly pleated bust as they drape into brilliant straps that flow into your back. A floor length skirt that will make you gorgeous. Made of Poly.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: