#104 Style like (Empire Bella Chiffon Gown by Alexia Designs 4082 New Arrival)

$471.98

13 Review(s)

DETAILS

Go for a stunning beauty in Alexia Designs 4082. Pleated bodice and midriff creates an empire waist adorned with glitzy brooch. The elegant bella chiffon cascades down the floor length hem. This refined gown showcases a deep V-neckline with crisscross open back.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.5 / 10 2439 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Empire Bella Chiffon Gown by Alexia Designs 4082 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/26/2016

Love it❤

The Shoulders were a little tight ,Im planning to use the dress for my future wedding❤

Grade 
05/18/2016

Love this dress.

I'm 5'5 and 138 lbs, 34C and 30" waist. I ordered a medium in both the Black Dress with Cherries and the White Dress with Cherries and both fit great upon arrival but even better after washing.Pros:- Colors stayed vibrant through washing and didn't bleed.- Fit was generally flattering.- The fabric print I chose was very pretty in white, but the black version was absolutely gorgeous in person.- They way the dress is constructed, a petticoat is not needed to make the dress flattering.Cons:- Because it is cotton it might need to be ironed. This is more apparent on the white version than the dark one.- The bodice seems to be a slightly wide in the shoulders, but I think it compliments the proportions of the dress.I would definitely purchase these again!

Grade 
04/29/2016

Just received this dress and I loved it. The fabric was soft and

Just received this dress and I loved it. The fabric was soft and silky, the fit was exactly what I expected. Great chose.

Grade 
03/28/2016

I had no great expectations when I ordered

I had no great expectations when I ordered, not sure of the quality I was going to get. To my surprise, the dress just fit my wife perfect and the quality was great. My wife just loved it

Grade 
02/29/2016

Beautiful dress. Great quality. Fits nicely!

Love it. I received lots of compliments on it.

Grade 
02/29/2016

Five Stars

Very comfortable fit. I'm thinking of ordering it in another color.

Grade 
01/31/2016

I am 5'7'' and it is too short for a dress but looks great with

I purchased this in black, I am 5'7'' and it is too short for a dress but looks great with leggings. The shirt fits nicely and not too snug. I am a pear shirt and this shirt is flattering. I had this dress in my cart for a while and decided to chance it, glad I did! I paired this with black leggings and red pumps, very cute and classy!

Grade 
09/30/2015

Great dress

Perfect fit and so fun!!

Grade 
05/15/2015

Cute and comfy

It is short! So if you are a women of mature age as I am you may not want it! I have good legs so I am going for it!

Grade 
05/12/2014

Just as advertised

This dress is made of good quality cotton. It is a nice design with a good length to the knees. It was delivered on time

Grade 
04/28/2014

Beautiful Dress

It was a tad larger than I expected but it was beautiful and I love the side seam pockets I didn't expect those.Really cute with flats but can be elegant with some strappy stilletos!I really love this dress

Grade 
01/18/2014

cute dress

It is a really cute dress, fits perfect and it's a decent material for the price. I am happy with it :)

Grade 
05/14/2013

This dress looks super cute!

I love how this dress looks. It's sweet and sophisticated at the same time. The material and buttons seem like a high quality material. The pockets are very useful.

Write a review

Go for a stunning beauty in Alexia Designs 4082. Pleated bodice and midriff creates an empire waist adorned with glitzy brooch. The elegant bella chiffon cascades down the floor length hem. This refined gown showcases a deep V-neckline with crisscross open back.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: