#105 Style like (Floral Bella Chiffon Dress by Alexia Designs 4090 New Arrival)

$476.98

13 Review(s)

DETAILS

Look lovely in Alexia Designs 4090. Floral embellishments accent the top bodice with fine ruching creates an inverted basque waistline. The elegant bella chiffon is cut above the knee. This elegant dress features a strapless and sweetheart neckline. This style can also be made in a floor length version as 090L, please contact us if you would like to order the floor length.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.4 / 10 3774 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Floral Bella Chiffon Dress by Alexia Designs 4090 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/24/2016

I love it.

I love it.. The small runs big and could probably fit up to a large! I love this dress! Look forward to ordering more!!

Grade 
04/08/2016

I really like this dress

I am 5'6" and 140 pounds. I ordered a large, and I would normally wear a medium. It fits just right...not to tight and no gaps under the arms. I really like this dress.

Grade 
03/22/2016

Five Stars

Very good dress

Grade 
03/16/2016

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!

I took the advice insomeone else's review and ordered the larger size between the two I usually wear (large in this case) and washed it in warm water and ran it through the dryer for the perfect fit. I wore it without a petticoat as I found the skirt was nice and twirly without one. I am 5'0 even and usually a size 12-14 so the larger after running it through the wash was the perfect fit for me. I would say to anyone trying on them at home, make sure you notice the well hidden side zipper before trying to get into it - I accidentally tore mine at first bc I didn't see it and didn't un-do it before trying on the dress. Some minor needle repair fixed that issue (which was my own error). I would also suggest getting into the dress by putting it over your head and sticking your arms in the sleeve rather than feet first.

Grade 
02/25/2016

I would buy it twice....

It's beautiful! I love it! I'm 5 foot 2 in. And about 125 lbs I got a medium. And it fits like a glove.

Grade 
02/10/2016

Wonderful Dress

Beautiful dress and it looked great on camera too!

Grade 
01/22/2016

Love it!

Fits like body glove. Super classy & sexy at same time. I'm 5'9"/135ish, and length on me is very similar as pictured on model. I typically wear 4/6 in dresses. I ordered sz 4, but returned for sz 6; Size (6) is perfect! Looks fabulous with strappy heels, and this dress is comfortable, Non-itchy, unlined and has subtle rippled texture.

Grade 
01/03/2016

I ordered the black & it was a great, heavy material

This dress really impressed me. I am 5 ft 3.5 inches tall, measurements are 34",28",39" & I'm about 125 lbs. I ordered the black & it was a great, heavy material, felt high quality though it does wrinkle easily. It was a little too big in the chest and waist, so I took it in about 1.5 inches. It was the perfect length, fell just below my knees and it went perfectly with a petticoat. I received so many compliments while wearing this dress. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a classy, vintage look.

Grade 
12/24/2015

leggings and boots- nice look - casual and comfy

Exactly what I was looking for. I ordered a large - I'm 5'7.5' and weigh138. I could probably wear a M but I didn't want it too short. I wore it with a belt, leggings and boots- nice look - casual and comfy. It's the kind of dress you could live in and have around for years like your favorite jeans or sweatshirt.

Grade 
12/17/2015

Five Stars

great dress

Grade 
08/07/2015

Good tailoring. Nice flowing fabric

Good tailoring. Nice flowing fabric, but it has some weight so it won't flying uncontrollable. It falls nicely on the body. I need to make minor change around the armpit area to give it better fit, but it's not a problem.

Grade 
07/17/2015

Got my money's worth

This summer dress is amazeballs!! material is great, true to size. I am 5'4 ,145 lbs and bought a medium and it fits like a glove. I wore it to work once and got great comments. It makes for a great functions dress too because it has that cute upper-back keyhole thing going on. I don't know what it is with clothing and how it affects your mood the whole day, like that new underwear and you only know why feeling? Yes, this dress had me walking around feeling all type of ways. Will be checking out other varieties from the same label.

Grade 
10/08/2014

Beautiful dress

It arrived earlier than the expected arrival date. Beautiful quality and fits perfectly.

Write a review

Look lovely in Alexia Designs 4090. Floral embellishments accent the top bodice with fine ruching creates an inverted basque waistline. The elegant bella chiffon is cut above the knee. This elegant dress features a strapless and sweetheart neckline. This style can also be made in a floor length version as 090L, please contact us if you would like to order the floor length.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: