#107 Style like (Floral One Shoulder Dress by Alexia Designs 4160 New Arrival)

$249.99

7 Review(s)

DETAILS

Take their breath away in Alexia Designs 4160. This gorgeous dress features sweetheart neckline and open back design. With floral one shoulder strap. A hemline skirt will make you look congenial.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.2 / 10 567 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Floral One Shoulder Dress by Alexia Designs 4160 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/11/2016

Five Stars

love it

Grade 
04/22/2016

Perfect, size and colour

Perfect, size and colour. Have all colours in this line. Hits at the knee, I'm 5'4".flattering at the waist. In winter, can wear a collared shirt underneath.

Grade 
04/20/2016

Gorgeous, well made dress!

Belle House was great!Unfortunately I had to return the dress.they were more than willing to remake the dress..I don't have enough time for that to happen. Dress was extremely well made,gorgeous material...looked very high end! Color matched with what was online.I had ordered it in mauve.I would DEFINITELY use them again!

Grade 
03/23/2016

Great fit, very comftorable

I have an apple shape, all the weight in the belly (for the most part) and not too much in the chest (though, it would work fine for a larger-chested woman. This dress worked well for me. I wore it to a wedding. It is not fitted at all, which is great. It still didn't just 'hang' there like nothing, though. Lookes very nice. For a plus-size woman who isn't all that thrilled about having to wear a dress, it worked well. I just love that it isn't fitted anywhere but still keeps it shape and drapes nicely. I wore it with dress boots (wintertime) and a shawl-type (caftan?). With the length of the sleeves, it could also be worn in the summer.

Grade 
01/10/2016

Five Stars

Perfect fit, feels really good on and washes nicely.

Grade 
11/30/2015

Worth the price

Fit as described. So many compliments held my large bust without issues.Bandage held EVERYTHING in well.

Grade 
11/22/2015

Loooovvvveeee

I'm so in love with this that I bought the white

Write a review

Take their breath away in Alexia Designs 4160. This gorgeous dress features sweetheart neckline and open back design. With floral one shoulder strap. A hemline skirt will make you look congenial.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: