#108 Style like (Floral One Shoulder Gown by Alexia Designs 4066 New Arrival)

$452.98

4 Review(s)

DETAILS

Show off your curves in Alexia Designs 4066. Contrasting bust with slim straight skirt touches the floor. Made of satin fabric. This exceptional gown features an asymmetrical neckline with floral detailing pops on one shoulder. Available in any combination of 2 colors.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.1 / 10 1902 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Floral One Shoulder Gown by Alexia Designs 4066 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/23/2016

Beautiful Dress

This dress is absolutely gorgeous ! I received so many compliments. I had to get it tailored a bit around the stomach area because I ordered a sz up but I rather it be to fit, than to buy it small. The dress is long but it's so perfect

Grade 
12/01/2015

!!!

Gorgeous dress!!!!! Beading on it is perfect! I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day.'

Grade 
02/17/2014

Fit for a queen!

Gown was gorgeous. I received many compliments about how it gave me an aristocratic look. Color, length and design are as shown. Would recommend to others. Gown flows to the ground just as is shown in picture. I was very satisfied with this product and would say if you can afford it go ahead and make your day!

Grade 
11/24/2013

very pretty

it is a very delicate looking dress. i got it a size larger so it is a bit loose on me- not a bad look. but it runs true to size. complaints about it being scratchy do have a point- outer shell is nylon- not the softest material on the market. it is not uncomfortable though and helps dress keep the shape. lining is viscose so it is soft. color is pretty & flattering ( i ordered the blush ). it is not a proper dress for a big event ( not fancy enough for a wedding, for example in my opinion ) but will make a nice dress for a night out with girls, for a date night or party.

Write a review

Show off your curves in Alexia Designs 4066. Contrasting bust with slim straight skirt touches the floor. Made of satin fabric. This exceptional gown features an asymmetrical neckline with floral detailing pops on one shoulder. Available in any combination of 2 colors.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: