#11 Style like (Beaded Dress by Blush by Alexia C110 New Arrival)

$453.98

12 Review(s)

DETAILS

Look sensational and stylish as you wear this sleeveless Blush by Alexia C110 creation. Made from satin fabric, this short dress features ornate beading all over that is sure to make you sparkle under the lights. This form-defining design is patterned with a V-neckline and V-back design that flatter your decolletage. A mini skirt unfolds from a fitted waistline and gives a daring finish to this Blush piece. Note: Dry clean onlyMost of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.8 / 10 2931 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Beaded Dress by Blush by Alexia C110 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/12/2016

Beautiful, good quality dress

Beautiful, good quality dress...I follow the advice to order a size larger a it was great..im 5'6" 32, 26, 36 and the medium fits great, the dress is on the short side.

Grade 
03/25/2016

Perfect fit and beautiful

This dress is beautiful. It is a good thickness because it is scuba material. It also has a bit of stretch because of that. The pattern makes me long for summer. I wasn't sure if the neckline would look good on me since I have a large bust, but it looks fantastic. This dress maximizes all of my best assets and it is unbelievably comfortable. I cannot wait to wear this all spring and summer long.

Grade 
02/09/2016

BEST DRESS EVER~!

This is my favorite lounging dress. It is warm and cozy. Nice quality fabric. I got compliments from all of my girlfriends who have seen me in it around the house. I wore it out shopping once and got a compliment from a women's clothing retailer who asked me where I got it. I said PattyBoutik. She thought it was very unique.

Grade 
01/10/2016

I love this dress

My very first Bandage dress! I love this dress. Delivered early than I expected "Thank You! " I ordered a Medium and it fits as it looks on the Picture. I can't wait to wear it on my friends Clubbing Birthday Party 01/30/16

Grade 
12/10/2015

I like it

The color is very turquoise. Should be categorized for a coctail party. Gives a curvy figure.

Grade 
11/10/2015

Love

Hot dress! Love it

Grade 
11/10/2015

Five Stars

The dress fit perfect and it is so comfortable

Grade 
08/07/2015

Five Stars

Perfect!

Grade 
07/17/2015

Five Stars

I love this dress! It is so feminine and lovely.

Grade 
06/06/2015

Five Stars

I absolutely love this dress!!! Ordering more colors

Grade 
04/23/2015

Five Stars

Loved it

Grade 
04/23/2015

This dress is wonderful. I get complaints all the time

This dress is wonderful. I get complaints all the time.

Write a review

Look sensational and stylish as you wear this sleeveless Blush by Alexia C110 creation. Made from satin fabric, this short dress features ornate beading all over that is sure to make you sparkle under the lights. This form-defining design is patterned with a V-neckline and V-back design that flatter your decolletage. A mini skirt unfolds from a fitted waistline and gives a daring finish to this Blush piece. Note: Dry clean onlyMost of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: