#111 Style like (Halter Round Neckline Gown by Alexia Designs 176L New Arrival)

$259.99

5 Review(s)

DETAILS

Shine and shimmer in Alexia Designs 176L. This full length gown features a halter round neck with a flower detail for a stylish look shows off your wonderful shoulders. The soft skirt lovely touches the floor as you gracefully move and busy creating wonderful memories that worth to keep.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.8 / 10 5907 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Halter Round Neckline Gown by Alexia Designs 176L New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
10/10/2015

Five Stars

Love my dress and it fits perfectly

Grade 
10/07/2015

Love this basic little black dress

Love this basic little black dress. Full cut with tie if I want to cinch the waist or just tie it in back. Looks real cute with jacket or sweater.Fabric is "linen like" but does not wrinkle easily. Perfect for so many things..love it. Thank you.

Grade 
09/15/2015

Perfect match

Beautiful dress.They fit well. They matched perfectly with the picture.

Grade 
07/05/2015

Five Stars

I like to ware it with layers, looks nice.

Grade 
12/30/2012

I LOVE this dress!

This dress looks exactly how it's shown on the picture. It's beautiful and I've gotten many compliments on it =]The belt also comes with it, but the belt is a bit too bright, so I just wear it with a different cognac colored belt.I love the material too, chiffon!

Write a review

Shine and shimmer in Alexia Designs 176L. This full length gown features a halter round neck with a flower detail for a stylish look shows off your wonderful shoulders. The soft skirt lovely touches the floor as you gracefully move and busy creating wonderful memories that worth to keep.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: