#112 Style like (Haltered Poly Shantung Dress by Alexia Designs 4138 New Arrival)

$249.99

13 Review(s)

DETAILS

Adopt a fresh colourful look in Alexia Designs 4138. The fitted silhouette is covered with slim band accented with rosette detailing to fit and flatter your silhouette. This alluring cocktail dress features a haltered strap with gathered neckline. The short sheath skirt ends at knee length hem for the perfect demure dress. Made of Poly Shantung fabric. This style can also be made in a long version as 138L, please contact us if you would like to order the long length.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.7 / 10 1242 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Haltered Poly Shantung Dress by Alexia Designs 4138 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/22/2016

very pretty, mine was well made

Quick run down: very pretty, mine was well made, runs very long (which if you read other reviews is common), being strapless it's tough for a big chested girl but it has a bra like back strap built in that helps, cheap!Bought this as a bridesmaid dress for a friend's wedding. Main downside was the length, it was VERY long but I am somewhat short, so I ended up hemming it BUT if you're a tall girl and have trouble finding long enough dresses this would probably be GREAT. I hemmed it myself which wasn't super easy but I'm also not experienced with hemming chiffon so...The dress itself was WONDERFUL and VERY beautiful! It was a *little* small for me in the chest (I've got a big chest though so I expected it) and being strapless wasn't a big help BUT I managed and was very happy with it. It has a bra like strap inside to help which was great! Also given the price I wasn't too upset sending it out when I was done. I'm not much for pink, but if it was aqua/mint colored I would have TOTALLY held onto it and rocked it all the time as a fun, light, flowing dress. If you're short enough like me you can trim off the bottom and probably make yourself some straps to help out if you've got a large chest, too! :D Donated mine (along with some old prom and other bridesmaids dresses I had) to an organization that holds and event to allow high school girls to pick out a prom dress for free every year. I hope someone got it and loved it! Maybe they'll submit it again if it's still in good shape!

Grade 
04/18/2016

Love the muumuu!

Worked perfectly for the reason it was purchased (theme party for my husband's work), but feels so nice that I will be wearing it more this summer. Also, washes beautifully. No fade, and came out of the dryer wrinkle free!

Grade 
03/10/2016

Awesome, Amazing, Adorable!

This dress is amazing! It is so cute and fits perfect. I was worried when I ordered it because some said that it was smaller than expected but I gave it a shot because I loved the style and thank goodness I did! What a great addition to my dress collection!

Grade 
02/15/2016

Amazing Dress! Exactly as expected!

I absolutely adore this dress! It's exactly what I expected! I wasn't sure about how it would fit from the other reviews and I wasn't sure if I was a 6 or an 8 but the 8 is almost perfect for me! I'm about 5'3 130 lbs and honestly the only things I dislike about it is the top material is a little scratchy, the built in bra is a little weird fitting, and (like every other review) it's pretty long, although if you aren't wearing heels you have to take that into consideration. The pictures just don't do it justice! Definitely recommend!!

Grade 
01/25/2016

Five Stars

I love the dress and the color!

Grade 
10/24/2015

Five Stars

Exactly what I wanted

Grade 
09/17/2015

Very pretty. I'm a size 12 and the large fits ...

Very pretty. I'm a size 12 and the large fits nicely. A little snug but not too tight.Arrived in 2 weeks. Didn't like that I had toCut the dress to free the zipper completely.

Grade 
09/06/2015

Loved

For the price dress was a great buy! I embellished the dress with some glitz but everyone thought she had a dress on that was a couple hundred dollars!

Grade 
08/05/2015

a good piece, grand

that's ok, a good piece, grand seller

Grade 
04/09/2015

Thank you for providing such an elegant gown in a ...

Thank you for providing such an elegant gown in a timely manner! The dress is well made and fits perfectly. Thank you so much KissBridal.

Grade 
03/17/2015

Perfect

Very cute dress for a great price. Unlike most dresses this one arrived in under a week. I always forget to check where they are being shipped from though.

Grade 
02/05/2014

Don't believe bad reviews

Honestly a great product for the price. Very cute and fit just right. I will buy more allegra k products.

Grade 
02/22/2013

Beautiful dress

I purchased this as a "mother of the groom" dress for a wedding this summer and I am thrilled with it! It fits true to size, a beautiful color, a little darker than I had anticipated but very nice. Quality is apparent in every stitch. I would recommend this designer, dress, site to all!

Write a review

Adopt a fresh colourful look in Alexia Designs 4138. The fitted silhouette is covered with slim band accented with rosette detailing to fit and flatter your silhouette. This alluring cocktail dress features a haltered strap with gathered neckline. The short sheath skirt ends at knee length hem for the perfect demure dress. Made of Poly Shantung fabric. This style can also be made in a long version as 138L, please contact us if you would like to order the long length.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: