#115 Style like (Jersey Gown by Blush by Alexia 9706 New Arrival)

$471.98

13 Review(s)

DETAILS

Dazzle and excite everyone with Blush by Alexia 9706. Features abeaded choker and open neck. With cutouts along the sides are also defined by crystal stones. This gown will make you look stunning. Made of Jersey.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.4 / 10 5370 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Jersey Gown by Blush by Alexia 9706 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/08/2016

Five Stars

Never disappointed by this brand!!!

Grade 
03/20/2016

Seriously best dress of my life

Seriously best dress of my life!!! I'm 141 lb and 4'11'' and I got a size 6 and in this dress not only did I have the best nice ever; I got called a princess and I loved like one. I was so happy with this dress, out of 1000 people I swear this was the best one of the night. This dress was beautiful and unbelievablely perfect. Honestly I told everyone this was the best dress I was ever going to find in my life.

Grade 
02/24/2016

Really great quality!

This is a very nice, high quality dress. Great fabric, great feel, it's well filled out. However, because the dress curves in at the thighs (you know, the "mermaid" shape), this was too small for me. I would recommend ordering a size up and then lacing in the back to get the right fit.Unfortunately for me, the next size up would have taken too long to arrive before my event, so I was not able to order a replacement.

Grade 
01/25/2016

Great fit

Great fit

Grade 
01/04/2016

Five Stars

True to size, gorgeous dress

Grade 
10/24/2015

Five Stars

Great dress to finish off my Halloween costume and something I can use afterward for other events.

Grade 
09/28/2015

so light and perfect.. super cute belted

so light and perfect..super cute belted ..runs large and I knew it from other reviews so..it fit as expected.love it..

Grade 
03/06/2015

This coverup is comfortable as well as stylist

This coverup is comfortable as well as stylist. The bottom is rushed so it hugs your legs so it eliminates the frumpiness of most straight shaped cover ups.

Grade 
02/25/2015

Five Stars

Very beautiful dress!

Grade 
08/01/2014

Perfect Dress

I love Lindy Bop, the dresses are so beautiful! This was my first purchase from them and I've ordered three more since. It only took a week to get to my home in Connecticut, which was wonderful.

Grade 
06/03/2014

Very figure flattering!

Love this dress, bought it for a wedding in August. Purchased an XL because of my 40DD :) The waist line is what makes this dress so flattering, It flows and moves with you as you walk. Love the shoulder straps, just wide enough to hide your bra straps and the back is just low enough, no bra peeking out anywhere. Will order another in the future.

Grade 
05/29/2014

LOVE this dress

Perfect summer dress. The fit was great for someone with my body shape (pear-ish). The lace details at the top make is different and unique.

Grade 
11/06/2013

beautiful dress

This is my first Halston Heritage dress but it will not be my last. This dress is well made, beautiful, and timeless. I was a bit worried about sizing, because it varies so much brand to brand, but the 6 fit me great. For reference, I am 5'4", 130 lbs., 34c, 27 1/2 waist. The 4 would have worked if I was a b cup or smaller. Also, even though I am shorter, the length was a few inches above my knee, but not so much that on a taller person it would be inappropriately short. This dress is extremely flattering, & I can't wait to wear it.

Write a review

Dazzle and excite everyone with Blush by Alexia 9706. Features abeaded choker and open neck. With cutouts along the sides are also defined by crystal stones. This gown will make you look stunning. Made of Jersey.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: