#117 Style like (Knee Length V Neckline Dress by by Alexia Designs 4178 New Arrival)

$249.99

4 Review(s)

DETAILS

Be unique and fashionable in Alexia Designs 4178. The gown is sleeveless with a V neckline that perfectly complements the fitted bodice and the knee length skirt that unveils your perfect shape legs. You will surely create a fashionable look all night.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.2 / 10 2040 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Knee Length V Neckline Dress by by Alexia Designs 4178 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
04/08/2016

Best capris for running!!!

I LOVE these tights....and I usually hate workout capris. I needed something to run in during the spring/summer months since long compression tights are too hot to run in where I live...and I am not a big fan of compression sleeve/leggings (i.e. zensahs). I have these, the Performx capris and I just ordered the Revolution. I have worn just these and the Performx so far and these are the best for longer distances. I would probably wear The Performx for runs less than 6 miles whereas these are good for at least a half marathon. They are tight but keep in mind they are compression leggings...they are meant to be tight. I'm a pretty small person (23" waist) and I felt like a stuffed sausage wearing these out the door. However, they felt GREAT running - the tighter waist helped my core and my legs felt strong during and after 10+ mile runs. I run commando and I did not find the material to be see through. Then again, I have darker skin so maybe that's why. If in doubt, I would order two different sizes and try them both on. For reference, I usually wear a 00P and I found the XS to be a perfect fit.

Grade 
03/13/2016

Dress is just as pictured.

Fit great!

Grade 
10/08/2015

Comfortable and Classy

I loved this dress. It is true to size and was comfortable to wear for over 8 hours. The ruffles are very forgiving, so no need for shapewear. It has a little stretch and give to it, perfect for dancing. The color was gorgeous. I had many compliments on the dress. I paired it with silver strappy kitten heels and a pewter colored pashmina. I wore a pearl and rhinestone bracelet and small pearl drop earrings to complete the outfit.

Grade 
05/12/2015

Five Stars

I love it love all of their clothing!!!!!!!!!

Write a review

Be unique and fashionable in Alexia Designs 4178. The gown is sleeveless with a V neckline that perfectly complements the fitted bodice and the knee length skirt that unveils your perfect shape legs. You will surely create a fashionable look all night.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: