#119 Style like (Layered Ruffle Dress by Blush by Alexia 9664 New Arrival)

$442.98

25 Review(s)

DETAILS

Exude elegance and grace with Blush by Alexia 9664. This beautiful cocktail dress features a strapless neckline. Waistband is adorned with glitzy beads. Layered ruffle skirt makes this dress unique.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.0 / 10 4710 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Layered Ruffle Dress by Blush by Alexia 9664 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/11/2016

soft and cool to the touch Fit

Texture: soft and cool to the touchFit: Perfect to size

Grade 
05/02/2016

Loved this dress!

I absolutely loved this dress. It fit perfectly. I ordered a size 12 based on other reviews. I'm so glad I did because even though my regular size is a 6/8, the size 12 fit like a glove.

Grade 
04/23/2016

It gave me the exact shape I wanted

I am 5'7" and 210 pounds, 38D bra and I carry some weight in my stomach; I bought a large and the dress fits very well, it still gives a really great a-line silhouette without being so clingy that you can see all the nooks and crannys. It's a nice length for me, it ends right above my knees so I can still wear some super cute heels with it if I want. It is a little bit difficult trying to get it zipped up by yourself. but that is to be expected. Most of all, I love how versatile it is. It can be made a little more fancy or kept casual depending on the occasion. I've only worn it during 70-80 degree weather (Fahrenheit) and it's thicker so you get a little coverage, but not so thick that you're dying of heatstroke, it's probably going to be perfect to wear in the fall with some leggings or tights.

Grade 
04/20/2016

beautiful color, a lot of boob showing

beautiful color, a lot of boob showing , but I have a lot of boob to show. ;)... but it is a good cut not inappropriate cleavage or anything. good length.

Grade 
04/19/2016

I really like this dress

I really like this dress. The length and cut are perfect! I originally ordered the medium and had to replace it with a small. I am 120 pounds, 5'4", if that helps anyone decide what size they should order.

Grade 
03/02/2016

Great dress!!!

Love my dress!!! Fits just like I expected, I especially like the pockets.

Grade 
02/25/2016

Five Stars

This dress was a big hit at New Year....cheap but classy

Grade 
02/17/2016

Five Stars

Great dress, I love it

Grade 
02/07/2016

Very flattering!

I got this shirt to wear with leggings and it looks great. The black part of the shirt is a bit short, but with the long grey tank underneath it works just fine. I love wearing the black top with other skirts too. It looks very feminine and flattering.

Grade 
01/30/2016

Nice material, Excellent fitting

I order it for my wife and got it today evening, Nice material, Excellent fitting , really great dress ....

Grade 
01/23/2016

A lovely dress

The is a beautiful dress with good weight material and liner. Fit was as expected from the size chart and it arrived earlier than expected.

Grade 
01/19/2016

Five Stars

Nice

Grade 
12/01/2015

Great summer dress at good price

Great summer dress at good price. Fits perfect and length is right at knee so it is not too short. Will buy again!

Grade 
11/15/2015

Five Stars

Fit great!

Grade 
10/19/2015

Love love love these maxi dresses

Love love love these maxi dresses. The material is soft and so comfy to wear. I will keep ordering from them.

Grade 
09/15/2015

Cute

Order a size bigger.

Grade 
09/07/2015

Five Stars

Love them have severalGet a lot of compliments

Grade 
08/26/2015

Five Stars

Beautiful dress.love it!!!

Grade 
08/11/2015

Five Stars

Nice comfortable dress

Grade 
07/12/2015

Nice

Dress fits nice. Love the price

Grade 
04/28/2015

Five Stars

Beautiful!!!!!

Grade 
04/21/2015

Five Stars

I love my dress...it was perfect for the Roaring 20's party I went to. And was delivered quickly.

Grade 
01/02/2015

Very nice

This is short.com but fits nicely!!

Grade 
12/01/2014

Five Stars

Perfect!

Grade 
11/05/2013

Couldn't be happier with this purchase.

I ordered this dress in brown and after reading the reviews I decided to order a size up so I purchased a Large. I'm 5'8 and 130 lbs so I normally wear a small or medium. I ordered this dress on a Thursday morning and desperately needed it by Saturday so I ordered the dress with expedited shipping. I also contacted the seller the same day I made my purchase asking them if they thought it would arrive by Saturday. They responded to my e-mail the same day and said it should arrive the very next day (Friday). They were right! I immediately tried the dress on and it fit like a glove! I loved it so much I might just purchase this same dress in another color. I recommend wearing a backless, strapless bra with this dress since the back of it comes down a little lower.

Write a review

Exude elegance and grace with Blush by Alexia 9664. This beautiful cocktail dress features a strapless neckline. Waistband is adorned with glitzy beads. Layered ruffle skirt makes this dress unique.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: