#121 Style like (Long Pleated Bodice Gown by Alexia Couture 898L New Arrival)

$249.99

11 Review(s)

DETAILS

Feel beautiful in 898L by Alexia Couture. This gorgeous creation showcases a ruchedbodice, spaghetti straps and a flower detail at the waist. Made of Chiffon fabric, this style can also be made in a short version as 898. Please contact us if you would like to order the short length.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.8 / 10 1380 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Long Pleated Bodice Gown by Alexia Couture 898L New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
04/26/2016

My favourite dress!Absolutely gorgeous!!

I love this dress! its absolutely gorgeous.The material is light weight, breezy and has a beautiful butterfly pattern.I ordered several sizes up since the reviews said it ran small and I know Asian sizes are different from US sizes. However I did use the sellers size chart and not the placyou.com size chart to order. I ordered a size true to my waist(32 inches) but the accompanying bust was large. The dress was delivered on time and was not damaged at all with minimal wrinkles that were easily ironed out.I had to take it in from the bust and very slightly from the waist. I also added/lengthened the lining since it reached mid calf and I thought it was ankle length from the pictures when I ordered. However these adjustments were easily accomplished and the fit was lovely once the simple adjustments were made. The length does not allow much for heels since it hits just at the ankles, but I don't mind that at all, since I paired it with summer sandals and it looked great.I wore it one sunny afternoon to the park and received a lot of compliments. Not only that, but it was prefect for the weather since its such beautiful chiffon.I love my dress. I HIGHLY recommend this to any one looking for a breezy, ankle length summer dress with a fun butterfly pattern on good quality chiffon. Wish the seller would make more designs with ankle length lining

Grade 
04/19/2016

Five Stars

It's beautiful.

Grade 
02/29/2016

I am ALWAYS a small but after reading customer reviews I decided

Just received this dress in a small and a medium. I am ALWAYS a small but after reading customer reviews I decided to try both sizes and glad I did. SMALL WAS SUCTION TIGHT. That's great for certain fabrics but this one is thin & definitely not forgiving. Medium was so great. Sexy but not revealing. I just ordered another in black!!

Grade 
11/27/2015

Simply lovely comfortable dress!

Looks beautiful and easy to care for!

Grade 
11/15/2015

Five Stars

great

Grade 
05/09/2015

I'm almost 5'4" and this fits me perfect, with flats no more tha

After reading all the reviews about this maxi dress being too short that just wanted me to get it more! I'm almost 5'4" and this fits me perfect, with flats no more than 1"! I highly recommend this dress if you have problems finding cute, flattering shorter maxi dress for those 5'4" and under. I love it! I got it in two days! Great seller!

Grade 
02/15/2015

Five Stars

Very good.

Grade 
12/31/2014

Five Stars

beautiful

Grade 
11/05/2014

Love it!!

Super cute and true to size!

Grade 
01/15/2014

Beautiful dress

This arrived timely. It is so beautiful and the fit is great. I bought this for a wedding and can't wait to wear it.

Grade 
11/27/2012

Cute!

I was so worried this dress wouldn't look right on me, I'm short and curvy, but it is so cute and fits nice. A little short, but totally comfortable and the fabric is nice, very soft but sturdy. :)

Write a review

Feel beautiful in 898L by Alexia Couture. This gorgeous creation showcases a ruchedbodice, spaghetti straps and a flower detail at the waist. Made of Chiffon fabric, this style can also be made in a short version as 898. Please contact us if you would like to order the short length.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: