#122 Style like (Long Strapless Dress by Alexia Couture 894 New Arrival)

$259.99

8 Review(s)

DETAILS

Look elegant in 894 by Alexia Couture. This stunning floor length gown features a strapless detail and a sweetheart neckline with a tiered layered skirt. This dress is made of Chiffon fabric.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.7 / 10 2715 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Long Strapless Dress by Alexia Couture 894 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/26/2016

LOVE

I LOVE this dress. I'm 5'3, I weigh 170 and my breasts are 34DD. I bought a medium and it fits beautifully. It's very true to size and has a bit of a lose stretch to it so it's not too tight. The color is beautiful and the fabric is soft. It's not see through at all in my opinion or too short. Perfect!

Grade 
03/11/2016

Beautiful

I was so scare after reading some of the review my dress is so beautiful i can't wait until September 2016

Grade 
03/10/2016

This dress is absolutely beautiful! I just received it today

This dress is absolutely beautiful! I just received it today. If your looking at this dress but a Lil nervous about buying it like I was,I say its well worth it.I'm only writing this to maybe help calm the anxiety of others.lol great quality and all, go for it

Grade 
03/07/2016

Summer favorite.

Cannot wait to wear this dress. Tried it on, and took a few swelfies. I love it, and my friends did too. Awesome attention to detail.

Grade 
11/01/2015

Five Stars

On time good price nice dress

Grade 
09/16/2015

usually rachel zoe runs big which was why i ordered ...

usually rachel zoe runs big which was why i ordered one size down what i usually wear and now this one seems to run true to size go figure ha ha ha but gorgeous anyway

Grade 
07/12/2015

Five Stars

Pretty dress, worth the purchase.

Grade 
07/25/2014

sexy

This get up is super sexy and comfortable. My boyfriend loves it. And I feel amazing in it. I am 5'4" and am around 160 lbs with a large bust line and thick hips and thighs. It fits perfect everywhere and is easier than expected to get into and out of. Great buy.

Write a review

Look elegant in 894 by Alexia Couture. This stunning floor length gown features a strapless detail and a sweetheart neckline with a tiered layered skirt. This dress is made of Chiffon fabric.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: