#124 Style like (Lovely Pleated Skirt Dress by Alexia Designs 4140 New Arrival)

$249.99

13 Review(s)

DETAILS

Accentuate your best attributes in Alexia Designs 4140. This adorable dress features elegant short sleeves that perfectly complement the pleated skirt for a conventional finish. This will surely enhance the best in you.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.5 / 10 5508 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Lovely Pleated Skirt Dress by Alexia Designs 4140 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/26/2016

with a tag and everything (which is pretty rare when ordering fr

Height: 5'6, Bust: 30C, Waist: 24, Hips: 32, Weight: 110 lbsSize: XSThis dress arrived almost a week early, with a tag and everything (which is pretty rare when ordering from China). They gave me the size I ordered (another rare thing in my experience with Chinese companies), and it fit perfectly, if a little short. I love the fabric it's made out of, and for the price, you really can't do much better. Definitely will be shopping from Allegra K again.

Grade 
05/12/2016

... I ordered the next size up and it was perfect, very

Had to send the first one back because it was too small but I ordered the next size up and it was perfect, very comfortable

Grade 
05/04/2016

Wonderful little dress

Wonderful little dress. I bought it for myself (37/27/38, 5'2") but ended up giving it to my mother. She's similar in build to me, but was self-conscious about her belly and this dress was just perfect for her! With the wing-style sleeves and the flouncy soft-elastic waist it politely dismisses two areas of concern for many women and lets you really relax instead of fretting about your appearance all night. Very classy, and very comfortable! I highly recommend it.

Grade 
03/30/2016

Very beautiful dress!

Fitting was perfect!

Grade 
03/06/2016

Five Stars

Good deal and quick delivery

Grade 
02/26/2016

Lovely dress

My daughter used this cutie dress for her jazz performance (great twirling skirt action) and will again for her upcoming confirmation. How I wish we all still dressed so elegant and sweet!

Grade 
02/01/2016

Comfortable, easy care, casual dresses.

Love these dresses by Jostar, but I do wish they had more fabric pattern choices. They are very comfortable and I've never had a stain that didn't wash right out. I wear them year round by just adding a shrug or sweater in the cooler months. Be warned that because of the type of fabric they are made from, they will snag/pill if you lean against any rough surface.

Grade 
10/27/2015

Five Stars

Love this dress, so comfortable and flexible . Wear it for any occasion.

Grade 
05/21/2015

Dress is lovely. Waist fits to a tee, ...

Dress is lovely. Waist fits to a tee, the bust was HUGE and needed to be taken in almost 3 inches. It was just what she wanted in a prom dress.

Grade 
03/29/2015

Five Stars

Love it

Grade 
03/25/2015

Five Stars

This dress fits great and looks great I'm large on top 36d great summer dress

Grade 
03/11/2015

Five Stars

Love This ❤️

Grade 
08/19/2014

Five Stars

I love this dress it fit Beautifully!!! I can't wait to wear it to the ball!!

Write a review

Accentuate your best attributes in Alexia Designs 4140. This adorable dress features elegant short sleeves that perfectly complement the pleated skirt for a conventional finish. This will surely enhance the best in you.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: