#125 Style like (Lovely Sleeveless Dress by Alexia Designs 148S New Arrival)

$249.99

7 Review(s)

DETAILS

Walk the red carpet in Alexia Designs 148S. This glamorous gown is sleeveless with a pleated sweetheart bodice that shows off your hour glass shape, whilst the knee length skirt boldly flaunts your perfect shape legs. This will surely create like a red carpet event.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.4 / 10 843 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Lovely Sleeveless Dress by Alexia Designs 148S New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/16/2016

Five Stars

So pretty but very thin.

Grade 
05/14/2016

... Lace Cap Sleeve Sexy See-Through Pencil Dress is very pretty

The Vin Beauty Women's Retro Floral Lace Cap Sleeve Sexy See-Through Pencil Dress is very pretty, sexy, sleek and elegant, it is made from polyester and nylon with beautiful detail. The design itself is very unique, fashionable and stylish.This is the little black dress that every woman should have. It features a scoop neck with cap sleeves, has an open back, it comes to your knees in length, and is slimming while it accents your curves in all the right places.It is crafted very well also and looks amazing on. You can wear for any occasion and great for office also. It is very comfortable and soft against the skin and you feel really sexy in it. I am very pleased and I recommend.I was able to receive a complimentary dress and i am providing my honest unbiased opinion based on my use.

Grade 
04/20/2016

nice dress, will tell

fit perfectly, nice dress, will tell others

Grade 
11/19/2015

Five Stars

Nice

Grade 
10/06/2015

Five Stars

Very comfy and perfect fit

Grade 
07/31/2014

The color is beautiful. It steams up the bedroom

This is a very sexy outfit. It is eye catching. The color is beautiful. It steams up the bedroom. We really enjoyed this one!

Grade 
12/27/2013

Soft and Quality

I was impressed by how great the item looked. Something I'm proud to gift! Sizing is one sized but is like a small/medium.

Write a review

Walk the red carpet in Alexia Designs 148S. This glamorous gown is sleeveless with a pleated sweetheart bodice that shows off your hour glass shape, whilst the knee length skirt boldly flaunts your perfect shape legs. This will surely create like a red carpet event.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: