#127 Style like (Notched Neckline Poly Shantung Dress by Alexia Designs 4134 New Arrival)

$249.99

8 Review(s)

DETAILS

Simplicity meets glamour in Alexia Designs 4134. Pleated detailing trims the bust. This chic dress features a notched neckline with thick straps. The rich Poly Shantung creates a form-fitting bodice for an eye-popping look. This style can also be made in a long version as 134L, please contact us if you would like to order the long length.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.2 / 10 3513 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Notched Neckline Poly Shantung Dress by Alexia Designs 4134 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/16/2016

Five Stars

Fits perfect and very comfortable.

Grade 
05/15/2016

Five Stars

Love this dress

Grade 
05/11/2016

My Favorite Dress

The UPS dropped off the package. I retrieved it off my porch, brought into my bedroom, opened it, took off the dress I was wearing and put on the black Alternative Women's Racerback Maxi Dress.I look divine in this dress. I'm wearing it now! Two days in a row. This has become my favorite dress. Why? I'm 5'9" so it makes me look long and lean. It hugs the body in all the right places. It's one of those dresses that make you look like no other.Now. I already have.... Let's see... one, two, three... 7 just like it that I bought over the years. Whenever I want to look perfect and feel comfortable and sexy carefree, I just put on one of these Maxi dresses and go! 5 stars all the way. Especially if you're tall!

Grade 
03/23/2016

Five Stars

The dress was perfect! It came in two days and im very pleased with this purchase.

Grade 
03/22/2016

Great dress! Perfect

Perfect fit!

Grade 
10/16/2015

A little small in size however it is very pretty and colorful

A little small in size however it is very pretty and colorful. The material is thin but would be fine over a slip.

Grade 
05/18/2015

Hark! The Rabbit Blows His Horn Cotton/Linen Dress

Great spring and summer day dress; well made and true to size. It is unlined. You may want to wear a slip underneath as the material (cotton linen) is slightly thin. A younger person may not feel the need for a slip. I love the sleeve length (almost down to the elbow) since I am middle aged and no longer have thin upper arms. The dress is exactly as shown online; more of an off-white natural color than an optical white. The design of the Alice in Wonderland-type rabbit is detailed and clear. Enchanting.

Grade 
04/24/2015

Love the colors and the length

Looks as pictured. Love the colors and the length! Very flattering. I have purchased several of the Raviya covers and have really liked the cut.

Write a review

Simplicity meets glamour in Alexia Designs 4134. Pleated detailing trims the bust. This chic dress features a notched neckline with thick straps. The rich Poly Shantung creates a form-fitting bodice for an eye-popping look. This style can also be made in a long version as 134L, please contact us if you would like to order the long length.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: