#128 Style like (Ombre Sequin Dress by Blush by Alexia 9305 New Arrival)

$452.98

11 Review(s)

DETAILS

Get that eye catching effect in this sparkling Ombre Sequin Dress by Alexia 9305. This Ombre Sequin cocktail dress features a flattering embellishment of beads and stones on the fitted skirt and it displays your bare shoulders beautifully with its strapless and sweetheart neckline design. The fitted bodice that curves to your natural waistline enhances your perfect hourglass figure, it has a mid back design and the fitted skirt molds at the upper thigh to accentuates your sexy legs.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.1 / 10 4848 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Ombre Sequin Dress by Blush by Alexia 9305 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
04/18/2016

Perfect dress

Very nice fabric, great fit.

Grade 
04/11/2016

Amazing Fit!!!

My daughter's Prom Dress arrived today and she could not be any happier. The color, quality of material, stitching, attention to every detail and the custom fit was PERFECT! My daughter says that the dress is so comfortable. I never would have believed that someone could produce a dress that fit so perfectly and deliver so quickly and all from measurements that we typed into a custom sizing document that the seller provided to us via email. It was so easy to follow the chart and place the measurements into each specified body measurement field. My daughter is now asking for me to order her a graduation dress. The seller has made it easy for us as now we only have to order the dress and the seller will use the custom measurement document from the first order to create her custom fit graduation dress.

Grade 
03/07/2016

Five Stars

This is a perfect dress for the curvy. My husband thought I looked great.

Grade 
01/17/2016

cute and stylish design

I'm a us size 0-2, 5'1'' tall, 120lb. This dress seems a little bit too small to me. I read the product description, it does say the dress suitable for petite people. After reading others' reviews and I believe if I lose a bit weight will fit in this dress perfectly.The dress comes with a very thoughtful packaging bag, as the photos show, you can reuse the bag for return. The bag indicates you how to open it correctly and if you are not satisfied with the product, you can just simply use this resealable bag to return. I love the reusable bag idea and it's consistently with the seller's eco-friendly commitment for their fashion products.The dress actually comes with 2 separate pieces, you can wear them either together or separately. I love the spaghetti strapped dress and love to wear it with my other sweaters that make me feel more comfortable; however, the part of lace hem is not elastic, so when I tried it on, I have to be very slow and carefully not to rip the lace off. Besides, I personally hope the spaghetti straps can be adjustable.The tags show how to take care of the dresses but no specifically indicate what kind of material of the dresses. I checked the product description again, and the seller states the material is cotton blend. Moreover, I feel the top sweater is a bit scratchy but acceptable.Overall, the price and quality of this 2-piece dress, I'd love to give it 5 stars. They are so cute and good for any occasion.I received this product in exchange for an honest unbiased review.

Grade 
12/18/2015

Five Stars

Beautiful

Grade 
11/20/2015

Five Stars

i love it

Grade 
10/21/2015

Five Stars

Great fabrics just what I expected

Grade 
08/08/2015

Five Stars

Love it!

Grade 
04/25/2015

love it.

Fast shipping ..love it... Really nice for clubbing

Grade 
04/19/2015

I LOVED IT SO MUCH I BOUGHT TWO! with tips for how to buy for y

I LOVE THIS DRESS SO MUCH I ORDERED ANOTHER ONE FOR WHEN THE FIRST ONE WEARS OUT!About the length of the dress: I am 5' 2" tall & 130LB and a Small FIT PERFECTLY. If you are really tall, this dress is going to be too short. I originally ordered a Medium (which I really am) and I had to return it for a Small. It does run large.Otherwise this dress hangs beautifully. I don't understand how anyone thinks it looks like a garbage bag! An important consideration is your body shape. If your bust is larger than your waist this dress looks fantastic. If your waist is larger than your bust, DO NOT buy it. I recently gained 20lbs and this is the one dress I own that still makes me feel beautiful. It hides what you want to hide and shows off what you want to show (read: your bust!). Fantastic!

Grade 
03/26/2015

Five Stars

I love it!!

Write a review

Get that eye catching effect in this sparkling Ombre Sequin Dress by Alexia 9305. This Ombre Sequin cocktail dress features a flattering embellishment of beads and stones on the fitted skirt and it displays your bare shoulders beautifully with its strapless and sweetheart neckline design. The fitted bodice that curves to your natural waistline enhances your perfect hourglass figure, it has a mid back design and the fitted skirt molds at the upper thigh to accentuates your sexy legs.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: