#13 Style like (Beaded Haltered Dress by Blush by Alexia 9854 New Arrival)

$484.98

18 Review(s)

DETAILS

Look sensational and stylish as you party in Blush by Alexia 9854. This delightful cocktail dress features a haltered bodice with a high sheer neckline and a sheer cutout back. Beads adorn the bodice and back.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.6 / 10 5601 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Beaded Haltered Dress by Blush by Alexia 9854 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/24/2016

I love it, hugs all the right curves

I'm a 5'2 , ~135 lb gal and it fit perfectly! I love it, hugs all the right curves

Grade 
05/09/2016

this dress look beautiful on. my body look excellent in

Om, this dress look beautiful on.my body look excellent in.i bought the xxl and fix good and it is really comfortable, for reference im 5'2" -165# busty (40dd) and I am happy with this buy , i though it was longer , but a little bit short in the front, but it is a really nice style.

Grade 
05/07/2016

Five Stars

thanks

Grade 
04/17/2016

Adorable and fun summer dress!

This dress is adorable and soft! It runs very small in chest area so order up a couple sizes if you are busty!

Grade 
03/24/2016

Great feel. Will order in do different color and ...

I'm 5'7" 38D 168lbs. This shirt fit perfectly! FINALLY! The sleeves aren't to short. No tug in chest area where buttons are. Great feel. Will order in do different color and one more white for back up

Grade 
09/27/2015

Goddess Dress

Beautiful, gorgeous, eye-catching dress. Looks like a goddess dress. My sisters and I fight over who gets to wear it!

Grade 
08/30/2015

Gorgeous!

The construction is very good. The color was gorgeous.Very flat!Fits so well and is very stretchy.Loveit!

Grade 
07/24/2015

was an excellent purchase

this product is really good in quality, color, size, was delivered on time, i recommend it

Grade 
07/13/2015

lovely

Skirt length not as short as shown the way I like. But nice and stretch, comfortably tight in the waist, very full skirt

Grade 
06/14/2015

Five Stars

thank you

Grade 
06/05/2015

I love this dress

I love this dress! I wore it for an event and got a ton of compliments. Perfect for my needs!

Grade 
05/07/2015

Buy it!!

I was worried it would be a scratchy material but was pleasantly surprised to find it so comfy. The absolute best part was the message from my husband the next day of his sexy visions of his wife:)Love it!! I'm going to get the other colors available! Thank you!

Grade 
04/01/2015

Fit for a Princess!

Bought this for my daughter's 8th grade dinner cruise. (Who has dinner cruises in 8th grade??!!) Anyway, I was nervous buying online, as she is tall, and has a rather complicated figure... Not to worry! It looked lovely on her! I'll get a shrug or something for her shoulders in case of chilly weather, and she'll be good to go! The color was beautiful and the fabric was nice to touch- not itchy. Recommend!

Grade 
03/27/2015

Five Stars

I love love love this dress. I don't have one complaint. It fits great and looks amazing.

Grade 
03/26/2015

Very flattering maternity dress!

I was nervous this might be too short but it fits perfect! I am 5'6 and am in third trimester and this dress looks amazing on. The material is very comfy and I look forward to wearing after baby is born. I ordered a small size as some other maternity dresses run so big. I'm glad I got the small cause it hugs my curves and still showcases my bump in a very flattering way

Grade 
01/15/2015

Five Stars

The quality is good. Pretty! I like it!

Grade 
01/07/2015

This dress is beautiful and I am very happy with this purchase

This dress is beautiful and I am very happy with this purchase. I am 5'1" and 110 lbs. I ordered a small. I get so many compliments on it when I wear it.

Grade 
10/21/2010

Loved it!

Amazingly soft... excellent quality and has a nice stretchy feel to the fabric that makes it really comfortable...Thanks to the seller for prompt delivery!

Write a review

Look sensational and stylish as you party in Blush by Alexia 9854. This delightful cocktail dress features a haltered bodice with a high sheer neckline and a sheer cutout back. Beads adorn the bodice and back.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: