#132 Style like (One Shoulder Cocktail Dress by Alexia Designs 160L New Arrival)

$249.99

8 Review(s)

DETAILS

Walk with grace in Alexia Designs 160L. This wonderful cocktail dress features a one shoulder strap with floral detail and a pleated sweetheart bodice that creates a lovely look. The mini skirt gathers on the waistband that creates a belt like pattern that creates a formal finish. Note: Also available in knee length as style 4160.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.7 / 10 4311 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

One Shoulder Cocktail Dress by Alexia Designs 160L New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/03/2016

Beautiful, need to put a couple of stitches around ...

Beautiful , need to put a couple of stitches around the neckline so it doesn't buckle !

Grade 
03/15/2016

Lovely dress!

I love this! More than even expected! It's flattering, fashionable, & has a little Spandex for total comfort! What a great price for a beautiful flouncy dress!

Grade 
01/03/2016

Five Stars

Great knit fabric, comfortable, versatile, well made.

Grade 
10/27/2015

Comfortable, Cozy, Pretty

Pink is a pretty color, large fits well especially for busty ladies, so soft and comfortable, would order again. I definitely would like more in different colors.

Grade 
03/05/2015

Five Stars

ok

Grade 
11/08/2013

Very nice!!!

Initially opening the package, it looks like a mesh shirt. But once I put it on, it stretched and fit every part of my body perfectly. It looked amazing and my husband enjoyed it as well.

Grade 
10/22/2013

I need this in every color!

I loooove this dress. It is flattering to your shape. I am a curvy woman. I normally wear a size 12/14 and ordered a large and it fit perfectly. The dress is sexy, because it hugs in all the right places but covers you up as well. I wore this to an alumni all black event during my schools homecoming. I am ordering the dress in red right now to wear to the company Christmas Party!

Grade 
07/29/2013

Beautiful Dress!!!

I ordered a size 8 and it is true to size! Fits great! Looks just like the picture! Very happy with this Seller and all of the products they seller! Also SUPER FAST SHIPPING!!!! Overall very pleased!

Write a review

Walk with grace in Alexia Designs 160L. This wonderful cocktail dress features a one shoulder strap with floral detail and a pleated sweetheart bodice that creates a lovely look. The mini skirt gathers on the waistband that creates a belt like pattern that creates a formal finish. Note: Also available in knee length as style 4160.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: