#134 Style like (One Shoulder Long Dress by Blush by Alexia 9628 New Arrival)

$446.98

18 Review(s)

DETAILS

Make a lasting impression in this one shoulder creation by Blush by Alexia 9628. This lovely piece features an asymmetrical neckline, open back with beaded straps and a ruched fitted top embellished with gorgeous floral inspired beadwork. This chiffon dress looks very elegant with its floor length flowing skirt with small train. Note: Dry Clean onlyMost of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.5 / 10 4141 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

One Shoulder Long Dress by Blush by Alexia 9628 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
04/01/2016

Five Stars

Great quality, fits as pictured, neat.

Grade 
03/28/2016

Five Stars

Love this dress!!

Grade 
03/01/2016

Perfect I loved this dress

Perfect I loved this dress! It is a cream color and chunky lace. I am 5'10" and I ordered a M and it fit me perfectly! I worry about length a lot but this hit me perfectly.

Grade 
02/16/2016

Five Stars

Gorgeous, flattering. I always get compliments when I wear this dress.

Grade 
01/20/2016

Beautiful dress!

I love this dress! Fits beautifully, went off the size chart. It's also made of a really nice quality material too.

Grade 
11/16/2015

Lovely!

Loved this dress, it's elegant and soft, just as pictured... Except the sleeves are a little tighter than expected. It's a fantastic choice and a versatile option for any type of event or scenario.

Grade 
09/24/2015

Elegance and Quality!

Thank goodness I read through the reviews on this dress for sizing! I typically wear a 10 or 12 in US misses dresses, and I was right in the middle of a medium and a large based on the size chart for this dress. Based on the reviews I went with the medium, and it fits me perfectly. The material has a little stretch to it, so I would advise going with the smaller size if you're right at the cutoff for a particular size. You'll want the bodice to be fitted to your torso - if it's too big, the dress won't look right on you. The pleated bust will accommodate a large bosom easily (I am 38D and could still fit in it if I were larger), but I agree with other reviewers about wearing a push-up bra to really make the bust look good.The dress itself is elegant and really pretty. I purchased it to wear to a fancier fall wedding, and I'm very happy with it. The material is thicker and very rich looking. It would probably be too heavy to wear in summer, but with a nice shrug added it will work well for fall or spring. I have a petticoat to wear under it to give the skirt some added volume, but you'd have to wear at least two petticoats (or one really full one) to get the fullness shown in the picture. I'm 5'9", and the hem hits just below my knee. The construction of the dress is very well done and appears to be really sturdy. It will need some ironing, especially the pleats at the bust - which will require some patience!I'm very impressed with this dress, and I can't wait to wear it to the wedding and other events. Be careful of the sizing, but I definitely recommend the Lindy Bop Ophelia.

Grade 
07/23/2015

Pockets are AWESOME! The fact this product is cotton is even ...

Definitely does not meet the sizing! My measurements would've resulted in a 4x. Thankfully a friend had size 1x and 2x for me to try. I measure 46, 36, 46 and it said that I needed a 4x. Well, 2x is a tish big in the waist (maybe more but I didn't alter). Pockets are AWESOME! The fact this product is cotton is even better! I'll do a shrinkage before wearing! Great product, AMAZING price! Bridesmaids, here I come!

Grade 
07/14/2015

Absolutely GORGEOUS dress!!!

This was an absolutely BEAUTIFUL dress!!! The color, the detailing, the bow (flowers ugly), but, make sure you order the correct size. I ordered the 6-8 and should have gone up a dress size because this dress seems to be cut small. I wanted to wear it to a wedding and was upset that I couldnt, so, my other dress wore just fine (size 6).

Grade 
06/09/2015

it has POCKETS!

I go this dress for the World of Wheels Boston pinup contest and I couldn't be happier with how the dress fit and looked. I added a petticoat under for the contest but it also looks great without one too. There is one reason why this dress had 5 stars, it has pockets.particulars:Size Ordered MediumMy Measurements: 5' 7", B 38, W 29, H 44

Grade 
04/02/2015

The Right Dress dress

I love this dress...received a lot of compliments.....I matched the dress with gray harem pants....the material feels rich....plus you can dress it down or up !!

Grade 
04/01/2015

awesome awesome awesome

The dress was delivered before date estimated. It is beaitiful and well done. i will recomend this vendor anytime.

Grade 
01/01/2015

Love this dress

Had to return it because it ran big, definitely size down. Dress is gorgeous, the bead work is top quality. Will be reordering again.

Grade 
05/05/2014

Wonderful dress

I have been looking for you for so long, and now I am very happy to have one of your great dresses.I am also looking forward to other colors!!

Grade 
04/11/2014

The Best Dress´╝ü

I really can't believe how stunning this dress is. I thought this would be way too much material for me, but it couldn't be any more perfect. The top is gorgeous, along with the ruffles. I never thought I'd purchase a dress like this, but I couldn't stop staring at myself in it. I plan on getting it bustled for our photo shoot but keeping the train out for the ceremony. Can't wait to wear it for our Disney wedding in May!

Grade 
02/24/2014

Dress

Wonderful little dress. :) It came very quickly and fits exactly how I expected it to. Make sure to measure yourself to get the right size though. The only thing I might say is "wrong" with it is that the shoulder bits try to slip down sometimes. But that's a super easy fix for me and anyone else with small shoulders, haha.

Grade 
07/14/2013

Great Dress!

I love the M Mac dresses especially the Rock Fish but this time I decided to try the floral bordered dress for a Luau. It is perfect with one exception. For me, I needed to have it altered in the shoulders due to the bodice being just a bit too long. Otherwise is just what I had been looking for. I only wish it had come in yellow.

Grade 
09/13/2012

LOVE IT

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress. The material is this which I for one happen to like. Just purchase it you'll love it the color is so eye catching.

Write a review

Make a lasting impression in this one shoulder creation by Blush by Alexia 9628. This lovely piece features an asymmetrical neckline, open back with beaded straps and a ruched fitted top embellished with gorgeous floral inspired beadwork. This chiffon dress looks very elegant with its floor length flowing skirt with small train. Note: Dry Clean onlyMost of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: