#137 Style like (Open Back Dress by Blush by Alexia 9850 New Arrival)

$450.98

11 Review(s)

DETAILS

Stand out from the crowd in Blush by Alexia 9850. This brilliant cocktail dress features a sheer keyhole bodice with a high neckline, cap sleeves and a cutout open back. Miniature crystals adorn the bodice and back.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.2 / 10 46 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Open Back Dress by Blush by Alexia 9850 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/31/2016

Really cute, generous sizing.

Really love this dress. It was a little bigger than I expected (I'm a us 14/16, XL usually, so I always order a size up in dresses from China and went for the 18). This is true to size though, so I would order your normal size. The length is really nice, hits me just at the bottom of my knees (I'm 4'11"). The only thing that may be negative is that the white background of this pattern may be just a touch see through with dark undergarments, but otherwise it's as really wonderful sun dress.

Grade 
05/14/2016

Five Stars

loved them

Grade 
04/19/2016

Five Stars

Love love love this dress!!!

Grade 
04/05/2016

Cute and comfortable.

I love the way this material feels. The cut is supportive enough on the top to sometimes get away without a bra if I feel like it! And loose on the skirt part so it is cool.

Grade 
03/13/2016

Pretty flare even without a petticoat

GORGEOUS color. Pretty flare even without a petticoat. A little large in the bust but other than that it's perfect.

Grade 
02/16/2016

Photo Bomb!!

I shoot photography and used this for a photo shoot on the beach. It is very see through, but that was the look I expected and was aiming for. worked perfectly for my needs.

Grade 
02/15/2016

I really love my dress am always please whenever I order from ..

I really love my dress am always please whenever I order from allegrace. I order a medium am it fit great because the material is stretchy and fits good on my body I am a 140 pound hight 5"6 and the medium is a great fit I will order again.

Grade 
11/17/2015

Looks great on her!

I bought this dress for my mother and she looks very nice in itThe fabric of the jacket is textured and the hemline is longer than it appears on the model.

Grade 
08/02/2015

LOOOVEE IT

I absolutely LOVE this dress! I have a very curvaceous body let's just say haha. Larger up top as well as bottom with a thinner waist. I ALWAYS have a difficult time finding dresses that fit AND look decent on me for my body type. I've always loved this style because it's so flattering. I wore this dress to a wedding and got SO many compliments on it. I am about to order another in a different color! LOVE IT!

Grade 
03/08/2015

Beautiful dress

This dress is more beautiful than it is in the picture because it has split panels from the waist down that is not really seen in the picture. It fits true to size and looks elegant. This was definitely a good buy.

Grade 
03/17/2014

cute and comfy!!

This dress is super cute and fits good. I am 5'2 so it's just a little long but with wedges/heels it's perfect length. Con is the slip is short…barely to knees. Other than that its great. Especially given the price. The top is navy, belt not included Looks really cute with a demin jacket.

Write a review

Stand out from the crowd in Blush by Alexia 9850. This brilliant cocktail dress features a sheer keyhole bodice with a high neckline, cap sleeves and a cutout open back. Miniature crystals adorn the bodice and back.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: