#140 Style like (Pleated Bella Chiffon Gown by Alexia Designs 4094 New Arrival)

$482.98

10 Review(s)

DETAILS

Look stunning in Alexia Designs 4094. Pleated bust is covered with bow detailing at the center. The empire waist cascades down the floor with the lovely Bella Chiffon. This remarkable gown showcases an asymmetrical neckline with diagonal strap. This style can also be made in a knee length version as 094S, please contact us if you would like to order the knee length version.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.9 / 10 2074 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Pleated Bella Chiffon Gown by Alexia Designs 4094 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/30/2016

Cute and comfortable summer dress.

This is a beautiful dress with beautiful color pattern. The material is really good and made from 94% Cotton, 6% Spandex. First time I found a dress online that are actually true to size. So if you are buying a dress get your exact size or it will be too big.The dress is lined in the top half and is a medium weight dress but the material is nice and thick. It is pleat-gathered all around from the waist,so very forgiving without adding a big hip look like some can. The top part is stretchy enough to accommodate a range of bust sizes.This dress is easy to dress up with a scarf or chunky jewelry. It is great for church, picnic, almost any occasion. Can be easily dressed up with accessories.It is not wrinkle free but after washing I popped it in the dryer in medium and it came out almost dry and no wrinkles.I received this product during a promotional discount in exchange for my fair and honest review. All thoughts are 100% my own and reflect my own personal experiences with the product. My reviews are always honest on how I feel about the product and discounts or samples provided to me for testing purposes do not influence my reviews!

Grade 
04/22/2016

Five Stars

This is a cute and flattering dress.

Grade 
03/15/2016

You should try this dress it's a dream

want to order more in the lilac and blue colors. great fit and looks awesome on me.

Grade 
01/27/2016

The dress was beautiful, but could have been a little larger

The dress was beautiful, but could have been a little larger. I wore it any way. I really looked beautiful in the dress. I got a lot of complements.

Grade 
09/23/2015

Five Stars

I enjoy wearing it.

Grade 
09/20/2015

Five Stars

LOVED wearing this dress--fit perfectly!

Grade 
09/01/2015

Five Stars

Love it. Fits perfect

Grade 
07/31/2015

Beautiful dress and beautiful true-red color

Beautiful dress and beautiful true-red color. The length is perfect for work or going out, and the empire waist is super flattering. Good quality, looks exactly as pictured.

Grade 
06/12/2014

perfect summer dress!!

This dress is a very flattering cut and the material is so soft! It is not see thru, either. My new favorite dress!

Grade 
06/14/2013

Fit Perfectly!

This dress turned out to be prettier than I imagined and it fit perfectly. The wrap added an elegant touch, it was the best dress out of all the dresses I went out shopping for.

Write a review

Look stunning in Alexia Designs 4094. Pleated bust is covered with bow detailing at the center. The empire waist cascades down the floor with the lovely Bella Chiffon. This remarkable gown showcases an asymmetrical neckline with diagonal strap. This style can also be made in a knee length version as 094S, please contact us if you would like to order the knee length version.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: