#143 Style like (Pleated Haltered Dress by Blush by Alexia 9876 New Arrival)

$450.98

13 Review(s)

DETAILS

Look flawless on your special event in Blush by Alexia 9876. A lustrous cocktail dress features a haltered bodice with a high sheer neckline and a sheer back. Jewels and crystals adorn the bodice and waist to complement the pleated skirt.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.6 / 10 3979 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Pleated Haltered Dress by Blush by Alexia 9876 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
04/30/2016

Love this dress!!

fits me perfectly!

Grade 
04/19/2016

Love love love this dress

Love love love this dress. I put it on and felt so glamorous! The straps don't seem to be as nice as the rest of the dress, but were not an issue for me. I had to adjust the chest region to make it tighter so I didn't feel as exposed. The dress came really fast and was amazing quality for the price! I would buy the other color!

Grade 
04/19/2016

Five Stars

Live it very sexy.

Grade 
03/01/2016

Elastic waist. fits my chest and my height.

I really like this dress. I am a busty woman, so the fact that my boobs fit in it at all is a miracle, however, they do not fit snugly or uncomfortably. I love that the waistband is elastic, since I am losing weight. I feel like this dress fits me now, and will continue to fit me at least until I lose 40-60 more pounds. Maybe at that point I will need to get a smaller one. But the elastic will hold up forever it feels like. I received many compliments on the dress, and it is the prefect shade of blue for me to wear at work. This is definitely a 5 star product for me, and I will prolly buy more in the future. Also, it is the PERFECT length for my short little legs. I was worried I would end up havign to have it hemmed, but it is a great legnth. I mean, it prolly isnt supposed to come full ballgown legnth to the ground, but it looks good on me this way, so I'm totally down. My chest keeping the fabric up might also have an impact on the legnth, which is making it perfect. I'm not sure, but I know I love it.

Grade 
02/21/2016

Sexy

So sexy fits like a glove

Grade 
01/27/2016

very beautiful dress

very beautiful dress

Grade 
01/11/2016

Smooth fitting to the body & Sophisticatedly sexy!

I'm a size 6 & I ordered a 6 - measurements; breast/waist/hips 34DD/28/38. Looks as pictured.

Grade 
08/25/2015

This is an adorable dress, and the material is thick

This is an adorable dress, and the material is thick. Definitely not see through material. It fits me snugly enough that I'm going to make my dress strapless. I'm pleased with my order.

Grade 
08/11/2015

I love this dress

I love this dress. It is very cute, very light. It's a little sheer, but with a slip, it is fine, you can't see right through it, but in the light, you could possibly see through the bottom. The length was perfect for me, but I am short. I had a Medium, and it landed just below my ankles.

Grade 
03/18/2015

fits like a glove

beautiful gown fits my daughter like a glove.

Grade 
02/10/2015

Great! Would buy again

Love!!! I'm never disappointed when I buy this brand. Shipping was free but not prime but only took 3 days to get. I was worried it would be sheer cheap fabric but it is not

Grade 
10/06/2014

Really cute dress

I wore this dress to my bachelorette dinner. It fit well and I got a ton of compliments! It's thick enough that I didn't need to wear a slip, and I really loved the seersucker material, the keyhole back, and the crisscross front. I'm an A cup, so the built in bra cups provided plenty of support for me.

Grade 
12/10/2013

Deadly!

I ordered this for my wife who is already quite beautiful. But she put this on and looked like a vixen who could raise the dead. This piece is deadly. Get it for a woman in your life.

Write a review

Look flawless on your special event in Blush by Alexia 9876. A lustrous cocktail dress features a haltered bodice with a high sheer neckline and a sheer back. Jewels and crystals adorn the bodice and waist to complement the pleated skirt.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: