#144 Style like (Pleated One Shoulder Gown by Alexia II 904 New Arrival)

$448.98

24 Review(s)

DETAILS

Your bridesmaids will definitely make a splash with Alexia II 904. This one shoulder bridesmaids dress is made of iridescent taffeta. The pleated bodice is embellished with a flower detail on the shoulder.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.5 / 10 2614 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Pleated One Shoulder Gown by Alexia II 904 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
06/03/2016

A pretty dress-- and practical!

I love this dress! It is comfortable, and fits beautifully. Of course for me it needs some hemming but I expect this. Because I am "a lady of a certain age", I will throw a little cardi over it.

Grade 
05/29/2016

Five Stars

Prettier than in the pictures

Grade 
05/10/2016

Five Stars

Nice style and fit.

Grade 
04/22/2016

It actually fits like a glove and it's a great dress

I read the other reviews on this dress and was nervous. It actually fits like a glove and it's a great dress! I love it and wish I had bought it in blue, I wish they actually had more colors.

Grade 
04/12/2016

Beautiful dress

Fit nice, very nice, soft, thin material, beautiful pattern, returned because I found something else.

Grade 
04/06/2016

I loved this dress

I loved this dress. It came three days before my prom. The entire night everyone was asking me where did I get my dress from. The dress allowed me be to free and not feel trapped. Very nice dress, will recommend it to my best friends.

Grade 
03/31/2016

Five Stars

Prefect

Grade 
03/19/2016

Love it

Love this dress. I paired it with a black belt just below the breast to accentuate my bossom.

Grade 
03/18/2016

Five Stars

fluffy ;)

Grade 
02/27/2016

Perfect dress

Love the color and style of this dress. Very flattering.

Grade 
02/10/2016

Nice Dress

This dress is a great dress especially if you have some curves. I will admit it's very see through and sexy. It's literally a layer of thin lace over your boobs so it's a great dress for Vegas or a trip out of town. Overall, great fit.

Grade 
01/23/2016

Five Stars

really cute and great to wear with your swim suit cover up

Grade 
01/22/2016

Five Stars

LOVE THIS!

Grade 
01/09/2016

She love them, Thanks

I gave them to my Mother for Christmas, She love them, Thanks, and was a great some so able to buy more than one.

Grade 
01/06/2016

Cute, short

I'm 5'6, size 7 junior, 6 women's and 34g, got a medium but a small may have been better. Top fit perfect but the waist is a couple sizes too big, may have it tailored. Super cute, comfortable, easy to wear. Maybe a perfect size 11 junior, 10 women's. It is a little short for work, covers butt while standing though not quite mid-thigh length so I wear solid black tights under and an careful. Thick cotton material, black trim is lace except piping.

Grade 
12/04/2015

Very nice top. I will get lots of wear out ...

Very nice top. I will get lots of wear out of it.

Grade 
11/27/2015

Perfect Fit True to Photo

This fit perfect. It looks just like the photo. I would buy it if they had it in different colors.

Grade 
10/13/2015

It fit perfect. This dress is super cute

I am 5'4" 130lbs and I bought a medium. It fit perfect. This dress is super cute. I got complements all night. It is very comfortable. I did notice the color rubbed off of a few of the sequins so that would be my only complaint. Everything else was so great about it that I still give it five stars.

Grade 
09/06/2015

Five Stars

Loved this dress. Perfect maternity business casual dress. Church or the office.

Grade 
03/31/2015

Five Stars

I ordered a small , just a tad bit loose And weight 167

Grade 
12/08/2014

Happy shopper

Fit size 4 to 8. Very elegant ! Happy shopper

Grade 
04/16/2014

in love!

I have never bought clothing on line before and I needed something for a wedding coming. Not only did the dresses arrive way before estimated delivery, but the fit so well! What you need to know: I bought a 2XL, and I usually wear XL and it was perfect. I will be buying from them in the future :)

Grade 
09/23/2013

Very cute!

After I steam ironed it, this dress is short but looks great on and I can't wait to wear it with my fall boots!

Grade 
08/01/2013

Cute & Elegant Butterfly Sleeve Dress

What a beautiful black dress! It's very slimming, flattering & elegant at the same time. Love the very cute style. Happy purchase on this one! I'm 5'1" and it just goes 5" above my knees. I ordered the size M and the fit was good since the fabric is soft and very airy. The stitching is actually pretty good compared to other items I've purchased from the seller.

Write a review

Your bridesmaids will definitely make a splash with Alexia II 904. This one shoulder bridesmaids dress is made of iridescent taffeta. The pleated bodice is embellished with a flower detail on the shoulder.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: