#145 Style like (Pleated Poly Chiffon Dress by Alexia Designs 4112 New Arrival)

$453.98

5 Review(s)

DETAILS

Create a gorgeous look in Alexia Designs 4112. This sophisticated poly chiffon dress showcases a scoop neckline with sleeveless top bodice. Large bow decorates the waist and trimmed with box pleats for a fun and exciting look. This style can also be made in a long version as 112L, please contact us if you would like to order the long length.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.4 / 10 1249 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Pleated Poly Chiffon Dress by Alexia Designs 4112 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/17/2016

Very comfortable and super cute

Very comfortable and super cute. Fit as expected. The belt sits a little higher on my waist than I like so I just use my own belt that I can adjust to my liking.

Grade 
04/28/2016

Fun and Sassy Summer Dress

I LOVE this dress! I receive so many compliments every time I wear it. I love how this dress swings when I move. It is super cute and super sassy. A perfect dress for a summer party.

Grade 
04/21/2016

The dress is "beautiful, " got lots of compliments ...

The dress is "beautiful," got lots of compliments! I plan to purchase another in a different color.

Grade 
11/04/2015

Five Stars

I absolutely love it

Grade 
06/26/2015

but I completely feel in love with this dress

I was a little leery about buying my prom dress online, but I completely feel in love with this dress. I can't tell you how amazing it was being in this dress prom night. I felt like a princess and looked like one too! It's gorgeous and I adore it! Everyone at prom loved my dress and I even made my grandmother cry when I walked in.Now, some things I need to point out. The train is extremely long. Like, wedding dress long. It wasn't a problem for me, but some people don't want a long train, so make sure when you are telling the makers your sizing instructions to exclude the train. Also, you might want to tell them that you want the dress to be black, because in the picture it looks black but in person it's blue. It wasn't a problem for me because I liked the color and kept it. Also the dress it heavy because it's made from satin, but that adds to the beauty of it.Overall a great dress and I recommend buying from this seller!

Write a review

Create a gorgeous look in Alexia Designs 4112. This sophisticated poly chiffon dress showcases a scoop neckline with sleeveless top bodice. Large bow decorates the waist and trimmed with box pleats for a fun and exciting look. This style can also be made in a long version as 112L, please contact us if you would like to order the long length.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: