#149 Style like (Pleated Strapless Dress by Blush by Alexia 9883 New Arrival)

$481.98

11 Review(s)

DETAILS

Dazzle and excite everyone in Blush by Alexia 9883. This delightful cocktail dress features a pleated bodice with a strapless sweetheart neckline. Beads and stones encrust the neckline.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.0 / 10 1912 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Pleated Strapless Dress by Blush by Alexia 9883 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/21/2016

Love this dress

Love this dress! I'm 5'3 and weigh 120. I read that this dress comes in Asian sizes so I went with a size 6. It's a little big and baggy but I wanted the loose sundress look and it fits just like in the picture. It's very lightweight and comes with pockets and adjustable straps. Love it!

Grade 
05/10/2016

Love it

I bought this for my girlfriend who has trouble finding stockings/lingerie that fit her due to her large thighs. I had her wear this to help get us in the mood during some light BDSM play, and it far exceeded my expectations. DEAR LORD, did this outfit show off the goods. The material didn't bunch up at all while we were playing, and she claimed that is was very comfortable. I would highly suggest giving this outfit a try if you are interested in dressing up for your partner. Shipped quicker than expected in discreet packaging.

Grade 
04/23/2016

Five Stars

THE JUMPSUIT IS VERY CUTE AND IT FITS WELL!

Grade 
04/18/2016

I did not expected that it was so beautiful, exactly as the pict

The dress arrived so fast! I did not expected that it was so beautiful, exactly as the picture and perfectly packed. The material is awesome and you can clearly see that it has been sewed really carefully and with delicate details. Also, the seller helped a lot and she was very kind. I will be ordering more.

Grade 
08/26/2015

Five Stars

Granddaughter loved it

Grade 
08/08/2015

Five Stars

Love it. I can't wait to wear it.

Grade 
05/17/2015

Five Stars

Very good dress,,yes I orden a large size then my,it fit Well

Grade 
04/17/2015

LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress!

Absolutely love this dress. I was a bit nervous because of the size. I'm a size 8 but have broad shoulders. The medium fits perfectly. The dress is so well made. The colors are exactly as pictured - vibrant and bold. I cannot wait to wear this dress. One thing - give yourself plenty of time for it to arrive. It takes a few weeks. I am letting it hang for awhile to get some of the wrinkles out and will eventually have to iron it. The length is perfect because I was looking for a longer dress - more vintage look than modern. I would definitely recommend this dress! LOVE IT!

Grade 
04/08/2015

Great look on.

Love the material it looks great!!!

Grade 
03/05/2015

Love it.

This dress fits me perfectly. Love it.

Grade 
06/30/2013

So cute!!!

Doesn't come with a belt, if anyone is wondering. I expected that. I think that this dress is super cute and it keeps me cool since it is made out of a thin cotton material. I love it!

Write a review

Dazzle and excite everyone in Blush by Alexia 9883. This delightful cocktail dress features a pleated bodice with a strapless sweetheart neckline. Beads and stones encrust the neckline.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: