#15 Style like (Beaded Haltered Dress by Blush by Alexia C151 New Arrival)

$464.98

5 Review(s)

DETAILS

Be both elegant and gorgeous in Blush by Alexia C151. This sparkling cocktail dress features a haltered bodice with a sheer closed neckline and an open back. Beads adorn the entire dress.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.4 / 10 2271 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Beaded Haltered Dress by Blush by Alexia C151 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/23/2016

Five Stars

I love it!!

Grade 
04/18/2016

Great Gatsby, Great Dress, Especially for Those on a Budget

I bought the beige color, size large- This dress is great for those who are looking for the 1920s theme, but don't want to break the bank. I spent weeks looking everywhere for a vintage 1920s dress for a Gatsby Theme party coming up, and everywhere else was charging upwards from 100 to almost 400 for a flapper style dress- which is fine if you can afford it, but this is fine for those of us on a tight budget.- It is a polyester/cotton blend, the top of the dress is a type of "mesh" that has the sequencing and threading sown on, and has a built-in "slip" that goes from the shoulders down to the middle-top of the knees (I'm 5'3").-The beige is more of a champagne, like a pinkish-beige, and the tassels at the bottom of the dress are a pink-beige as well.- Be careful when putting on the dress, as the tassels come off easily if they get caught on anything.-It has all silver/mirror sequencing - no black. - it just looks black sometimes because of how the the light hits it-It has a silverish-white braided threading in between the sequencing, with gold thread woven into the braiding.-It zips up in the back (might need an extra pair of hands if you can't reach your mid back)-Silver jewelry and pearls go very well with this dress to complete the 1920s look I will be posting pictures after the event!

Grade 
04/18/2016

Excellent dress at great price

Had been looking at this dress at Nordstrom for about 3x the price I paid on placyou.com. Really well made and fits well. The only odd thing is that the length was slightly shorter than the same dress I tried on at the store. I am 5'9" and it hits just above the knee, which is fine. Great little black dress which was a total steal on placyou.com.

Grade 
03/02/2016

Five Stars

I loved the material and it was really nice made. But it fitted me too big!

Grade 
03/22/2015

I absolutely love this dress

I absolutely love this dress.It fit perfectly on me. I am 5'9 43-37-44. I chose reddish color because that is my face color. Beautiful pattern and I paired this with a pair of stylish flats.A must buy.

Write a review

Be both elegant and gorgeous in Blush by Alexia C151. This sparkling cocktail dress features a haltered bodice with a sheer closed neckline and an open back. Beads adorn the entire dress.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: