#150 Style like (Pleated Strapless Gown by Alexia Designs 4088 New Arrival)

$440.98

7 Review(s)

DETAILS

Capture everyone's attention in Alexia Designs 4088. This floor length bridesmaids dress is made of bella chiffon. The pleated bodice features a strapless straight neckline. A flower detail adorns the pleated charmeuse waistband. Available in any combination of 2 colors.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.9 / 10 547 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Pleated Strapless Gown by Alexia Designs 4088 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/18/2016

I loved the fabric of the dress - it doesn't wrinkle ...

I loved the fabric of the dress - it doesn't wrinkle and is a silky-feeling material.The zig zag pattern was not flattering on my apple-shaped body. I requested a return and the company was great to work with. They offered a trade for another pattern for free, but I didn't see any patterns I liked. So the company gave me a full refund and I did not have to return the dress. I'll have to find someone to share it with who will look good in the pattern. So, although I didn't get to enjoy the dress, I was very impressed with the quality and the company.

Grade 
03/18/2016

It is light weight and is very comfortable. It will be the perfe

Using all of the other reviews concerning sizing, I went with what others similar to my size said would fit and it gits perfectly. The elastic in the back gives it enough stretch that I don't even need to bother with the zipper. It is light weight and is very comfortable. It will be the perfect spring/summer dress. I purchased the Maggie Tang Vintage Rockabilly Net Petticoat 22in to go with it and it does stick out below the dress, if that's the look you're going for, then it is the perfect length. I rolled the petticoat up just a bit, so that it would sit perfectly at the them -- less than an inch, I would say.

Grade 
03/15/2016

Looks good, fits well

I managed to snag an amazing deal on this dress, but I think I'd still like it even at a higher price point. The description is a little confusing -- to me it implies that the lace is somehow printed or fused on the dress, when it's really a white lining with a black lace overlay. The overlay is not of the "scratchy" lace variety, so it should be comfortable to wear all evening, but it is fairly open, so I can imagine I'll need to be careful to avoid snags. The fit, as depicted on the model, is slightly boxy, but it's still flattering, and I don't think anyone would need any special undergarments as the dip in the back stops just above bra-level. At 5'7" with 2.5" heels, I didn't need to have this hemmed, but had I been shorter, the length might not have worked without a trip to the tailor.

Grade 
02/15/2016

Very nice dress! Quality is very good

Very nice dress! Quality is very good! My size is M/L (38/40 or 10) , I'm tall 176, I order size 10, it fit me very well!.

Grade 
04/18/2015

Building up my burgundy collection

Got a ton of how compliments on this one. Fits true to size.truly a nice dress.

Grade 
03/04/2015

Awesome experience!

I absolutely love my dress and I really enjoyed working with this company! They were fantastic about contacting me concerning any questions, sizes, everything!! The dress fit perfectly, and there was an amazing turn around rate, for both responses and for the actual dress to reach me! I highly recommend this company!

Grade 
07/03/2014

Very nice dress!

Fits snug in the chest and shoulders, but very cute! Received many compliments.

Write a review

Capture everyone's attention in Alexia Designs 4088. This floor length bridesmaids dress is made of bella chiffon. The pleated bodice features a strapless straight neckline. A flower detail adorns the pleated charmeuse waistband. Available in any combination of 2 colors.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: