#154 Style like (Pleated Taffeta Dress by Alexia II 912 New Arrival)

$481.98

8 Review(s)

DETAILS

Show off your figure with Alexia II 912. This exciting dress features a strapless and straight neckline. Lovely pleats wrap the bodice throughout and one side of the bodice is adorned with rhinestone detail at waist. Boardeaux iridescent taffeta is demurely cut at knee length.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.5 / 10 1087 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Pleated Taffeta Dress by Alexia II 912 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/20/2016

Great dress!!!

Great dress! Just as pretty as the picture, and size was as expected. Fitting and comfort is great! It arrived surprisingly quick. Would definitely recommend this dress to others.

Grade 
05/11/2016

Five Stars

Really love the dress they fit perfect now I can wait for my Daugther Sweet 16 Thanks

Grade 
03/20/2016

but for the money it is a very nice comfortable summer dress- I'

a bit large and won't last long. but for the money it is a very nice comfortable summer dress- I'm a teacher and this dress is perfect for those that dress conservatively or work. size medium is a bit large, but not too long. very comfortable. Came immediately!

Grade 
03/02/2016

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS DRESS

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS DRESS! And so did everybody else! I wore this dress to my best friends Pro-boxing match in DC on (2/27/16) & boy oh boy did i get alot of compliments & stares :) This dresses was EVERYTHING & then some! It hugs ur curves it is tight so please buy the right size, i ordered a medium and my measurements are 34DD/29Waist/39Hip I got alotta booty! But i just paired this with a satin bra from VS & some gold & black pumps & all eyes were definitely on me!I highly recommend this dress for a sexy night out on the town or to another fun occasion ! You will definitely shine in this awesome piece...its also important to pair this dress with the right shoes. I bought 3 different pair of shoes & i ended up going with these cute gold & black pumps with gold on the toe & the heel of the pumps i got them from gojane.com for only $19

Grade 
11/21/2015

So happy with this dress and shipping time was great for ...

So happy with this dress and shipping time was great for us! Love it. Sent measurements in an email - couldn't fit better.

Grade 
07/13/2015

Five Stars

Cane in sooner than expected & it fit perfectly.

Grade 
07/12/2015

Five Stars

Very sexy

Grade 
11/02/2013

Cute Dress

This dress is exactly like the photo..it fits just like the photo. 5 STARS!!Keep in mind that these are "misses" sm, med, & lrgi wear junior clothes still im 5'6 & 135lbs..i ordered a small.. if i wouldve gotten a medium it would have been wayyyy to big!Very satisfied customer. I will continue to shop from Allegra K..: )

Write a review

Show off your figure with Alexia II 912. This exciting dress features a strapless and straight neckline. Lovely pleats wrap the bodice throughout and one side of the bodice is adorned with rhinestone detail at waist. Boardeaux iridescent taffeta is demurely cut at knee length.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: