#155 Style like (Pleated Taffeta Gown by Alexia Couture 888 New Arrival)

$476.98

15 Review(s)

DETAILS

Feel the magic of 888 by Alexia Couture. Crisscross pleating creates an inverted basque waistline. The floor length taffeta gown is trimmed with A-Line full length skirt. This lovely masterpiece showcases a sweetheart with haltered neckline.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.4 / 10 5722 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Pleated Taffeta Gown by Alexia Couture 888 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/19/2016

Great Fit and Price !

Fit perfect! I am 5' 8" and 150 lbs.. Purchased the medium and absolutely love it!

Grade 
05/12/2016

really fits me well and I like the material

I got the yellow dress, really fits me well and I like the material, makes it look high class. All my friends loves it.I am bronze skin, looks like the yellow contrast might not be a good choice. May 28th is my wedding and I want to make sure I am wearng something I look good at that's why I want to to have the burgundy handy. Please please expedite the order for me so that I can get the dress on time.

Grade 
04/08/2016

I got my prom dress today and I was pleased! It fits perfectly

I was very much scared at first. I've never ordered such an important piece online before nor have I heard of Sunvary. I got my prom dress today and I was pleased! It fits perfectly, it's not itchy, I can move and sit down. The dress is that exact color shown in the picture when I ordered (royal blue). I recommend their products for everyone. I'm erring my dresses from here for now on!

Grade 
03/20/2016

beautiful dress!

This is a beautiful dress! The cut and style is very flattering for a plus size. Perfect for a wedding, or even mother of the bride dress. The color is almond, and there is a bit of a sheen to the bottom. The price is $15 less than the department store where I first saw it.

Grade 
02/07/2016

Loved it! It fit just right im so happy ...

Loved it! It fit just right im so happy with it. Can't wait to wear it on my wedding day(:

Grade 
01/10/2016

Cute

Very cute for over bathing suit and boating! Happy with purchase

Grade 
11/12/2015

Very flattering

This dress is perfect! It's very flattering, good material, sturdy construction. I purchased the druggists suggested petticoat and that was superb quality as well. I'll probably purchase this again in a different color soon!

Grade 
07/02/2015

Five Stars

My wife feel good with this maternity women

Grade 
05/20/2015

Beautiful Dress & Amazing Color!!!

I Absolutely Love my dress....I have received so many complements!!!!

Grade 
05/18/2015

Thank You!

Thank you so much for my dress I love it!!

Grade 
04/30/2015

High Quality and Great Fit

I ordered 2 sizes, my normal size and a size larger. My normal size fit. I am so pleased with this dress. Its very nice quality and I can wear a normal bra with it!

Grade 
03/17/2015

Five Stars

Beautiful Dress.

Grade 
02/05/2015

Love it.

This dress is gorgeous!! Love it.

Grade 
10/06/2014

Five Stars

good

Grade 
05/23/2014

Beautiful dress

This dress is PHENOMENAL! I had to order it in blue as well. I went by the reviews as far as how this would fit, and I am so glad I did. I went a size up, and it's not too clingy, flowy, and a nice material. It's a tad see through, but you'd have to look really hard to notice anything under. I am 5'10 and have a very difficult time finding cute dresses that fit my body well. As far as length, it's a little lower than my calves, which is fine. I highly recommend this dress. I have been getting so many compliments everytime I wear it and my husband thinks it looks beautiful on me :)

Write a review

Feel the magic of 888 by Alexia Couture. Crisscross pleating creates an inverted basque waistline. The floor length taffeta gown is trimmed with A-Line full length skirt. This lovely masterpiece showcases a sweetheart with haltered neckline.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: