#156 Style like (Pleated Tiered Taffeta Dress by Alexia II 922 New Arrival)

$445.98

18 Review(s)

DETAILS

Look amazing with Alexia II 922. Side pleating creates a unique style and tonal ruched band wraps the waist. The rich taffeta is trimmed with asymmetrical multi-tiered skirt. This luxurious dress offers a strapless and straight neckline.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.3 / 10 4480 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Pleated Tiered Taffeta Dress by Alexia II 922 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/26/2016

Five Stars

Very nice dress, fast shipping, easy to deal with. Definetly would buy again

Grade 
05/24/2016

I absolutely love this dress

I absolutely love this dress...it is a little sheer so you have to wear a slip underneath. But i can't wait to wear it for my wedding!!

Grade 
04/19/2016

Love it!!!!!

Absolutely love the quality of this dress!!!! I will be purchasing more!!!!

Grade 
04/19/2016

love it

love it

Grade 
03/28/2016

Pretty dress

This dress is perfect for a cocktail party or wedding, which is why I bought it. I thought I should size up since most dresses run small, I wear a 12to14 and am a 38DDD top, so I ordered a size 16 and it was very big on the top but this will fit a large busty woman just fine but the skirt part was very large. like I mentioned beautiful dress, the top is stretchy and the bottom is a very nice and full. I have to return the dress but will certainly buy from this brand again. Had my husband order this for me on his prime. .

Grade 
03/14/2016

Five Stars

Is comfortable and bodice is reallyEmpire line out of cotton so will be cool

Grade 
01/17/2016

Beautiful dress, received as requested (was custom made)

Beautiful dress, received as requested (was custom made), well packaged and clean, it was beautiful! Very pleased with the purchase :)

Grade 
11/25/2015

I do want to recommend wearing some sort of tummy/love handle co

I am so excited to wear this dress to Las Vegas!! It looks stunning, hugs you in all the right places! I am 5'6 and 130 lbs, I do want to recommend wearing some sort of tummy/love handle control panties or spanx. That's a suggestion only if you are like me and want my lady lumps to be smoothed and unnoticeable! This dress really is amazing and so sparkling I just can't wait to get on that dance floor!! I have tried it on 3 times now and have only noticed 1 sequin that fell off. I am not concerned, it is to be expected!

Grade 
09/19/2015

Worth the price

So pretty in person. The pictures don't do it justice. The back lacing was too short once I got it on so I has to re lace it but other than that, it fit perfectly. It's not as fluffy in person so I recommend wearing a steal boned hoop skirt. It'll add like 5 pounds to the already heavy dress but you'll look amazing

Grade 
09/14/2015

Just as described

Exactly what I was looking for and just as described in picture

Grade 
08/25/2015

Very 50s

The dress is truly wonderful. Especially with a petticoat underneath to complete my 50s look. I read the other reviews and they said the dress runs small, so I ordered one size up, and it fit perfect. I am 5'5", 145 pounds and usually where an 8 in a dress. I ordered a large and it was great.

Grade 
08/07/2015

I absolutely love this dress

I absolutely love this dress. I am a Chicago stepper and this dress gave me LIFE! I worked the look from head to toe

Grade 
07/03/2015

Made for a beautiful Princess

The dress looks elegant and feels lush. The fit is a tad large but the dressmaker accommodated our concerns. Love it!

Grade 
06/24/2015

Sexy Peasant Dress

I LOVE this sexy understated peasant dress. It is figure flattering as well as comfortable. I wore it off the shoulders to a All White Birthday Party and was complemented by men as well as women. Just one thing even though it has a built-in slip you need to wear another one to prevent the obvious showthrough.

Grade 
06/08/2015

It's comfortable and cute

I'm not always sure about one size fits all but this dress looks fabulous when worn even on different sizes. It's comfortable and cute!!

Grade 
03/10/2015

Five Stars

very good

Grade 
08/25/2014

Five Stars

Love it..great price!

Grade 
02/01/2014

Very nice dress!!

This dress fits well. I bought it for summer vacation. Does not wrinkle or take up allot of space. Very happy with my purchase and went back for another.

Write a review

Look amazing with Alexia II 922. Side pleating creates a unique style and tonal ruched band wraps the waist. The rich taffeta is trimmed with asymmetrical multi-tiered skirt. This luxurious dress offers a strapless and straight neckline.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: