#157 Style like (Pleated V Neckline Gown by Alexia Designs 4046 New Arrival)

$458.98

8 Review(s)

DETAILS

Charm with elegance and sophistication in Alexia Designs 4046. This flowing bridesmaids gown is made of bella chiffon. The pleated bodice features a v neckline with split straps. A pleated tie sash adorns the natural waist. Available in any combination of 2 colors.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.2 / 10 3115 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Pleated V Neckline Gown by Alexia Designs 4046 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
06/01/2016

A beautiful dress! Give yourself plenty of time for shipping-It

A beautiful dress! Give yourself plenty of time for shipping-It took the full time to get here. Be careful with the length it was just as the picture shows it. I would order from this company again.

Grade 
05/24/2016

Five Stars

Fit perfect

Grade 
03/30/2016

Five Stars

Thank you made my girl's prom dress perfect

Grade 
06/28/2015

Cute Dress

This cute dress was exchanged for a similar dress chosen by my bridesmaids. And the dress that I did receive was delivered sooner than expected and the dress fit perfectly. The quality was great and the ladies loved it..

Grade 
04/25/2015

Beautiful dress.

We ordered this dress for my best friend for prom & it came in and was very pretty for 85 after the speedy shipping. It was great quality & looked as if we spent a couple hundred. The only thing is we needed to get it steamed to get the wrinkles out from being folded up. RECOMMEND.

Grade 
02/16/2015

I'm in love with this dress!!!!!

Love love love! I couldn't be happier with this Amazing dress! It's go comfortable and fits beautiful. Will post a picture later.

Grade 
03/31/2014

The dress was beautiful, it just did not fit in the way my daugh

loved the dress, just wish it would have fit the way my daughter wanted it to.It came in on time or really it came early

Grade 
05/07/2012

Heavenly!

I am a BBW and this fit perfectly because of the stretchability and convenience! I love it! My man loves it! I might even buy another to have a spare!

Write a review

Charm with elegance and sophistication in Alexia Designs 4046. This flowing bridesmaids gown is made of bella chiffon. The pleated bodice features a v neckline with split straps. A pleated tie sash adorns the natural waist. Available in any combination of 2 colors.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: