#161 Style like (Ravishing Halter Dress by Alexia Designs 154S New Arrival)

$488.98

12 Review(s)

DETAILS

You'll look fashionably pretty in Alexia Designs 154S. This ravishing dress features halter neckline and open back design. The ruched bodice sensationally flatters your gorgeous curves. A hemline skirt will make you look glamorous.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.8 / 10 3655 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Ravishing Halter Dress by Alexia Designs 154S New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/11/2016

Perfect

Love love love it. 5'9, 140 lbs and ordered a medium

Grade 
05/09/2016

Five Stars

i love it

Grade 
04/24/2016

Not exactly a dress, but...

Literally the most comfortable shirt I have ever purchased. I got a lot of compliments on it, and I love it so much, I'm going to buy more colors. I was hoping to be able to pass it off as a dress at my place of work, paired with a pair of leggings, but the front *just touches my crotch, so I wouldn't be able to get away with it. It's like a long shirt in the front and a dress in the back. If you're not wearing it to work, you could totally rock it as a dress with a pair of leggings.

Grade 
04/06/2016

Five Stars

My girl looks amazing in it. It stretches to fit every curve.

Grade 
03/24/2016

This dress was better than I thought it would be

This dress was better than I thought it would be. The material is soft and it hugs my body. Very comfortable, great olive green color and not too short. I'm a size 10 and ordered the large. The pockets are kinda bulky and detract a little from the smooth body look of the dress, but other than that....well done.

Grade 
02/12/2016

Plus size casual must have

5'3 well over 250lbs.... And not the "ideal" type of curvy girl... Lol... So... Yeah. It fits amazing. I would recommend some sort of shape wear/ toning undergarments because it's thin... So ur rolls will show when u move. A definite MUST HV

Grade 
01/15/2016

Great dress!

The dress was well-made and looked great!

Grade 
12/16/2015

Love it!!!

Love this!!! This is adorable! fits perfect, not too hot but covers well, looks great with leggings and boots!

Grade 
10/21/2015

Five Stars

i use it as a slip for maxi dresses

Grade 
07/24/2015

Five Stars

Comfortable. Color looks like the picture. This is a keeper.

Grade 
04/12/2015

Five Stars

A love

Grade 
12/08/2014

If you double check your size against the seller's chart ...

If you double check your size against the seller's chart, rather than placyou.com's, it should fit right (it did for me). :)

Write a review

You'll look fashionably pretty in Alexia Designs 154S. This ravishing dress features halter neckline and open back design. The ruched bodice sensationally flatters your gorgeous curves. A hemline skirt will make you look glamorous.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: