#162 Style like (Rosette Poly Shantung Dress by Alexia Designs 4116 New Arrival)

$487.98

34 Review(s)

DETAILS

Look stunning in Alexia Designs 4116. Pleated bodice makes this ensemble a truly elegant piece to wear. This refined cocktail dress showcases a strapless and sweetheart neckline. Wide band is accented with beautiful rosette and pleating rounds the waist with the Poly Shantung. This style can also be made in a long version as 116L, please contact us if you would like to order the long length.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.7 / 10 2290 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Rosette Poly Shantung Dress by Alexia Designs 4116 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/02/2016

Five Stars

Love it

Grade 
04/19/2016

Great fit, clingy, runs small!

Great fit!! This dress is very form fitting, and the material is thin, but its what I was looking for!

Grade 
04/14/2016

My new favorite dress

I ordered two dresses at once and I was looking forward to the other one more. This one surprised me by being my favorite by far. It is one of the most flattering dresses I've ever worn. The belt that comes with it is just a ribbon that you can wear or not - I love that there's no belt loops to look weird if you decide to go without the belt. I'm a DDD cup size and it's hard to find button-up anything that doesn't want to pop open but this dress fits like a dream. It looks great with and without petticoat, and the pattern is adorable. I can't wait to wear this out!

Grade 
04/05/2016

Comfortable and flattering

The color is vibrant Deep Purple. I got my husband the matching shirt and my daughter the matching dress. So I am very happy with our purchases with his company. I already ordered more. I got the large and it will fit up to plus size 22-24

Grade 
03/28/2016

Five Stars

Excellent

Grade 
03/15/2016

Nice

The material is very nice and thick and fits very well. Washes well too.

Grade 
03/08/2016

fit is perfect, quality is on par

looks gorgeous on my daughter... fit is perfect, quality is on par... THANKS

Grade 
02/28/2016

Lovely.

Dress is beautiful. It is from quality fabric and fits as expected. I am extremely happy with my purchase.

Grade 
02/22/2016

For reference I'm 5'10" 38D and usually wear a US size 14 dress

Gorgeous dress. I guess I didn't measure myself properly because I thought I ordered accordingly. But I could only zip the dress half way up my back. I'm keeping it in the vain hope I will lose weight and be able to wear it because it simply is gorgeous. Or maybe I'll eventually cave and give it as a gift to someone. For reference I'm 5'10" 38D and usually wear a US size 14 dress comfortably.

Grade 
02/07/2016

Five Stars

Great dress

Grade 
02/03/2016

Perfect for my granddaughter

This was a Christmas gift for my 14 year old granddaughter. She is no longer into toys and has her own taste in clothes. This was so cute on her and she loves it. Grandma did good. Sigh now a new teenage adventure.

Grade 
02/03/2016

Five Stars

Love it!

Grade 
01/18/2016

Loooove it :)

I so love it!!! It's cute and great quality. Though it does run a little large. For example I wear a 2XL normally but after I read the reviews I bought an XL and it fits amazingly.

Grade 
01/16/2016

Awesome

Pleasantly surprised by how well it fit.This dress feels wonderful on and hugged me in all the right places.<3 it

Grade 
01/15/2016

Five Stars

The dress is very well made.

Grade 
01/02/2016

Five Stars

I airy dress that fits my frame nicely. Only thin I did not like it was spandex not cotton.

Grade 
12/25/2015

Good value, good product

This is a very cute dress. The fit is nice, much as I expected. The top is a bit loose but that's not the dress's fault. (I'm pear shaped) The fabric is a bit thin, but it seems very sturdy. I'll have to be cautious of dark undergarments but that's to be expected with white clothing. Overall it's a very nice dress with a great fit and a cute style. I'm very pleased with this purchase. :)

Grade 
12/16/2015

Five Stars

Great dress

Grade 
10/30/2015

Great dress

Nice looking and feeking

Grade 
10/25/2015

It was noted that it ran small and it was a perfect fit for me

The price and the size was as expected. I usually wear a XXS petite at Banana Republic or an xs anywhere else. It was noted that it ran small and it was a perfect fit for me. This will be great for my Halloween costume this year. Thin material, zipper in the back. Don't expect the highest quality.

Grade 
10/24/2015

It fits so beautifully, and it is so comfortable

I cannot explain to you how many compliments I received on this dress...and I wear dresses and heels EVERY DAY. This dress was A HIT! It fits so beautifully, and it is so comfortable. My measurements are 37, 29, 40, and I'm about 5'3...it's hard to find things that fit my curvy body and are flattering, but this was beautiful! I ordered a medium and it fits me perfectly! The material is thin (you could see my white bra through the dress), so make sure you have appropriate underwear to go with it. Seriously, take the risk and order it. I ordered 4 so far and can't wait to wear them!

Grade 
10/19/2015

Super Beautiful, Fits well

Super Beautiful, Fits well. zipper is a bit jinky...hard to zip. extremely long. but its a gorgeous dress for the price. Can't wait for the Ball!

Grade 
09/27/2015

... little tight on the bust line but I still love the dress

A little tight on the bust line but I still love the dress!

Grade 
08/13/2015

Fit like a dream!!!!

Fit like a dream!!!! Beautiful dress..Looks exactley as the picture! Perfect size and looks good on! Looking forward to wearing it this summer..thank you so much for the fast delivery and beautiful quality:-) im very satisfied

Grade 
08/05/2015

Five Stars

Love this dress!! Exactly what I expected!!

Grade 
07/24/2015

This dress is quite nice, especially for the price

This dress is quite nice, especially for the price. I actually was a bit leary, as I've never purchased clothing from placyou.com, but this dress is very pretty and has a great shape. It definitely runs a size smaller than what I would expect, but isn't too snug for me to bother returning it. Definitely would recommend!

Grade 
07/13/2015

Five Stars

Great dress! Super comfy and adorable everything you want in a maxi!

Grade 
07/03/2015

A Worth it purchase from this Seller

I personally loved it I ordered a size up and I got an XL. I am 5'2 so it's a little bit long. I don't think it's cheaply made. To be a stretch material it is pretty strong. It fits wonderfully around my thick thighs and wide waist. To me it looks better in person. The best placyou.com purchase I made yet. It stretches to fit. My mother and friends loved it.

Grade 
05/05/2015

Love love love this dress

Love love love this dress! Out of all my placyou.com clothes purchases I consider this one the best. Looks adorable, fits great, shipped quickly!

Grade 
02/18/2015

right on point

thank you so much placyou.com once again . I have the most beautiful goddaughter once she weared this beautiful dress deffently will think of any of her future dresses !!!!!1

Grade 
02/03/2015

Five Stars

i love it

Grade 
12/12/2014

PERFECT FOR MY NEEDS!

I was so surprised to find such an inexpensive dress that not only fit perfectly (if you ordered a size larger, based on what other buyers had said), but was NOT an el cheapo looking outfit. Sure, the silver decoration in the front is painted plastic, but for my needs, it's perfect! Has a nice heavy fabric, so it sashays well when dancing around. Since I got it fo ra winter party/dance, this means alot! And, thanks to placyou.com and a previously messed up order, I got the dress in ONE day! Cute dress, fits well, hangs well and was delivered perfectly! HAPPY! Might add a photo from the party so you can see how it looks and fits!

Grade 
07/24/2014

Good product. Strong build

Good product. Strong build. But if your under 5'7" the straps will be too long and you will have to modify them.

Grade 
07/01/2013

Beautiful Dress

This dress is so pretty and flowing. The sizing was right on and I got so many compliments on it. Especially for the price, it's a no-brainer.

Write a review

Look stunning in Alexia Designs 4116. Pleated bodice makes this ensemble a truly elegant piece to wear. This refined cocktail dress showcases a strapless and sweetheart neckline. Wide band is accented with beautiful rosette and pleating rounds the waist with the Poly Shantung. This style can also be made in a long version as 116L, please contact us if you would like to order the long length.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: