#167 Style like (Ruched Strapless Sweetheart Dress by Alexia Designs 4104 New Arrival)

$458.98

11 Review(s)

DETAILS

Feel classy and fabulous in Alexia Designs 4104. This adorable short bridesmaids dress is made of bella chiffon with charmeuse lining. The ruched bodice features a strapless sweetheart neckline. The draped detail on the waist creates a dramatic design. This style can also be made in a floor length version as 104L, please contact us if you would like to order the floor length version.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.2 / 10 1588 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Ruched Strapless Sweetheart Dress by Alexia Designs 4104 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/24/2016

Five Stars

perfect fit, gorgeous color!

Grade 
05/04/2016

Five Stars

I got so many compliments! It's so cute for its price.

Grade 
03/16/2016

Sexy After Hours Dress

When I first saw this product I wondered why it was labeled a dress. After wearing this after hours attire I realized why they called it a dress. The "dress" is very well made and feels very comfortable along the skin. In fact, this easily can be worn under a black dress as a slip or for a surprise for your significant other. The length of the dress was very comfortable and surprisingly did not ride up. The dress fits to size so there is no need to order up. I am a detailed oriented person, therefore I liked the fact that the dress was as advertised, had no imperfections and shipped in a nice manufacturers box instead of a plastic bag like so many placyou.com products. Lastly, the fabric will stretch to ones body type, therefore I would not worry about being a bit bigger.

Grade 
02/27/2016

Love it

I usually wear a size 2 in a dress and went with the x-small. It is perfect.

Grade 
10/13/2015

Five Stars

It fit perfectly and my daughter was very pleased with the dress. She looked Great in it!

Grade 
09/14/2015

Five Stars

Fits great and very flattering, assuming you like a body-con dress!

Grade 
08/18/2015

I love this dress

I love this dress. The seller contacted me after I placed my order to make sure she had all measurements correct. She even customized the back, changing it to lace up. When I received, it was packed nicely. The dress fits perfect and no alterations will be needed. It looks just like picture. I have nothing but positive things to say about this seller and the dress.

Grade 
06/22/2015

Five Stars

Very cute and sexy! Fits true to size

Grade 
09/04/2014

must have

this dress is a must have. i bought them in colours so that i can be able to enjoy myself pending my mood or sprirt for that day.it ligthens you up and make you feelfree and elegant. just beautiful

Grade 
07/18/2014

Gorgeous dress, great seller!

Lovely dress! I grabbed it in red. One thing I didn't realize- it has a really long train! That was an unexpected bonus for me, but I'm going to need to find a way to bustle the train so I can walk easily. I sent the seller my measurements, and it fits well, although it's a tiny bit long. If you want to show off your heels with this dress, I'd suggest measuring your height in flats. The accent is black tulle with black bead accents. It's absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to wear it! The seller was great about shipping- I was worried it wouldn't get here in time, but I got it more than a month in advance of what I needed it for.

Grade 
11/26/2013

beautiful!

I got so many compliments! Love the dress well worth the purchase. Fit just as it said it would. Thank you!

Write a review

Feel classy and fabulous in Alexia Designs 4104. This adorable short bridesmaids dress is made of bella chiffon with charmeuse lining. The ruched bodice features a strapless sweetheart neckline. The draped detail on the waist creates a dramatic design. This style can also be made in a floor length version as 104L, please contact us if you would like to order the floor length version.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: