#168 Style like (Ruffled Bella Chiffon Gown by Alexia Designs 4064 New Arrival)

$478.98

16 Review(s)

DETAILS

Stand out in the stunning Alexia Designs 4064. The lovely Bella Chiffon is trimmed and slim skirt with ruffle pattern at floor length hem. Waistband is adorned with beaded floral detailing. This enchanting gown showcases a strapless neckline with spaghetti straps. Available in any combination of 2 colors.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.1 / 10 223 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Ruffled Bella Chiffon Gown by Alexia Designs 4064 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
06/04/2016

A little big but it worked great! I usually wear between and 12

A little big but it worked great! I usually wear between and 12 and 14 size women's dress. The 12 was a little big but it worked great!

Grade 
05/22/2016

Five Stars

Love it!!

Grade 
03/19/2016

A keeper!

Loved this one! Glad I purchased it. Comfortable and stylish. A keeper!

Grade 
03/06/2016

LOVED it.

Wore this as part of a Marilyn costume. LOVED it.

Grade 
03/04/2016

Very Cute and Comfortable!

Very cute and comfortable. I loved it so much after buying it in blue that I ordered the charcoal too! It is a casual cotton that will be great to wear during the day for sightseeing while traveling. I especially like that it has the double fabric bodice, it gives it a more expensive look and covers bra straps, etc. very well. I wish it also came in a dressier fabric, I'd order it in black too as it looks great on.

Grade 
01/13/2016

very versatile classy or casual

Bought this for my wife. I love it and so does she. Has a very classy look. Could be worn to a fancy dinner or shopping.

Grade 
12/02/2015

Five Stars

Great

Grade 
11/08/2015

Five Stars

LOVE IT

Grade 
10/31/2015

Very good tailoring. The lace-up back is complicated

I went by the measurements and the dress fit me perfectly. I hadn't thought about the length, but when I put it on with the hoop skirt (included), it was just right. (I'm 5'6", 135lb, and I bought the size 8.) The dress is huge, and weighs about 5 lb. It has, I think, 6 underskirts. The bodice is lined, with an extra outer layer of shimmery blue material, making it 3 ply. Very good tailoring. The lace-up back is complicated, and my sister had to do me up. But it fits much better than a zippered dress. I bought it when it was not on sale, but that doesn't bother me, as I am very satisfied with the dress. (If you're wondering how to re-fold the hoop skirt, there are tons of videos on Youtube.)

Grade 
08/26/2015

Super Comfortable and Flattering

This dress is super comfortable. It is very lightweight so I can where it on summer nights when it's cooler out, less than 70 degrees. It's not clingy at all, but you can still see my curves.

Grade 
06/02/2015

Beautiful dress

The dress is beautiful, I was a little worried that the fabric would be thing and possibly slightly see through for the price. The fabric is a really good quality and it hugs my curves perfectly. I do have very narrow shoulders so I will need to move the straps in a little but that is not due to the design and more a regular thing for me with this style dress. The dress also arrived a few weeks sooner then I anticipated.

Grade 
04/15/2015

Gorgeous Dress

This dress is fantastic! I ordered it for my daughter for Prom and she loved it. We used the provided sizing chart and the dress was just the right length and size. I was skeptical as to the quality for this price, but this dress is just as high-quality as the dresses we saw at bridal shops that were $300-500. We will definitely shop this designer when looking for dresses next year.

Grade 
03/19/2015

Five Stars

Comfortable, good product and durable,,!

Grade 
09/17/2014

perfect fit!

i absoloutley love this dress! i got the lake color which is the green one & i cant explain how much i love it! it fits perfect for me i got an x-small & i am usually a size 0 or 1 in jeans & i am a 36B. it makes my butt look amazing &pushes up the right amount of cleavage!!! i got it in 3 days which i am so thankful for because im going to a wedding in 10 days & it was a great weight off my shoulders!!! i tried it on as soon as i opened it & i just had to write a review!! its great service &a great product i will definaltey be purchasing more dresses from meilun!!! i actually have my eye on an orange one lol!! thanks so much hope to be able to make more purchases of this seller!!!(:

Grade 
07/14/2014

Five Stars

the length was great, fitted great, procuct was excellent and came in a timely manner.

Grade 
06/20/2014

amazing value

best buy ever. I wish they had a million more colors, I would buy them all! Highly recommend - buy it!

Write a review

Stand out in the stunning Alexia Designs 4064. The lovely Bella Chiffon is trimmed and slim skirt with ruffle pattern at floor length hem. Waistband is adorned with beaded floral detailing. This enchanting gown showcases a strapless neckline with spaghetti straps. Available in any combination of 2 colors.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: