#177 Style like (Scalloped Haltered Gown by Alexia Couture 830 New Arrival)

$462.98

16 Review(s)

DETAILS

Look simple yet chic in 830 by Alexia Couture. This fit and flare bridesmaids gown is made of satin. the haltered bodice features a scalloped v neckline and scalloped straps. Lace adorn the bodice while a pleated cummerbund highlights the waist. Lace trim is available in white, black or ivory only.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.2 / 10 61 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Scalloped Haltered Gown by Alexia Couture 830 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
04/22/2016

PURCHASE THIS DRESS!!!!

LOVE THIS DRESS! GOT A SIZE XXL AND I'M NORMALLY A 22-24 AND THIS THING FIT LIKE A GLOVE BUT HAD ENOUGH STRETCH THAT IT COULD HAVE FIT SOMEONE MAYBE 1 TO 2 SIZES LARGER!!!!

Grade 
04/03/2016

Great dress!

Dress is beautiful and fits exact ally as expected. This is the first time I bought a dress online and am very happy with the purchase.

Grade 
04/01/2016

The girls love that they can change the length with the bottom .

These dresses fit perfectly. They are going to wear them in my wedding. The girls love that they can change the length with the bottom ribbons.

Grade 
03/27/2016

Five Stars

Love this dress fits perfectly I usually wear 2xl and I ordered that size ...loved it

Grade 
03/26/2016

Five Stars

Great price

Grade 
03/11/2016

Amazing

This dress is amazing. I'm a very large girl with very large boo's, and it just makes me feel pretty. It's kinda long, as others point out, but still... Love this dress.

Grade 
02/10/2016

I love this elegant gown so beautiful I got several compliments

I love this elegant gown so beautiful I got several compliments this was a great choice. Highly recommend this gown

Grade 
02/02/2016

Five Stars

This is a beautiful dress that can be worn casual dress to dressy, depending on accessories!

Grade 
01/03/2016

Liked it a lot

Very comfy. Liked it a lot. Fit as expected.

Grade 
12/26/2015

Five Stars

Beautiful and fit perfect

Grade 
10/03/2015

Loved the quality of the dress

Dress fit true to size . Loved the quality of the dress. Shipping was pretty fast.

Grade 
08/10/2015

Five Stars

I love it fits perfect wow on the color, very lovely felling thanks halina

Grade 
05/13/2015

Amazing dress +Amazing price= Breathtaking Bride!!

This dress looks EXACTLY like the photo. The quality is amazing-I've tried on enough wedding dresses to know that! I'm typically a 0(zero) in US standards. Basically a size two (2) in wedding dress world. I followed the size chart they provided and then did extra research online about sizes from China. I figured I'd get a size 6 and that gave me the room I needed for my hips and butt. (Ladies always remember the butt with dresses like this- too tight and you can't sit or you will rip your dress!) The bust is too big-not obscenely but big- but I'm in no way a busty gal so that was a given for me.If it is helpful my measurements are bust 28, waist 25, hip 34.5. I hope this helps you ladies! You can get an amazing wedding dress online for a fraction of the price- I did!!I look amazing in this dress at my wedding. I'll attach a photo once I figure out how to do it!!

Grade 
03/28/2015

comfortable, very flattering, great for nursing; fits larger; wa

This is so flattering and comfortable! After my 2nd baby, dresses are no longer flattering. This is the only dress that I feel looks good on me! It makes me look slimmer, and it's easy to dress up or down. I does seem to fit larger, which I needed - I'm an XXL and ordered an L out of desperation to find a nursing dress, and it stretched to fit! I feel like it would look even better if I were an XL, but I think L might be too big on a true large-sized woman.It's very easy to nurse in this. It has a more modest neckline, although be prepared to wear something like a "HALFTEE" under it for more modesty if you have a very large bust.I've washed it a few times and it still looks new - no pilling or fading.This is ridiculously comfortable. It could probably double as a nightgown. I'm about to quit nursing, but I'm considering buying the black anyway!

Grade 
08/23/2014

So cute, so comfy!

I love this dress! It may run a bit small, as I normally wear a 4 and ordered a 6 (smallest they had) expecting to have to take it in. NOPE! Fits AMAZINGLY! It's really comfortable and so sexy!

Grade 
07/14/2014

Five Stars

this is perfect fits awesome looks awesome

Write a review

Look simple yet chic in 830 by Alexia Couture. This fit and flare bridesmaids gown is made of satin. the haltered bodice features a scalloped v neckline and scalloped straps. Lace adorn the bodice while a pleated cummerbund highlights the waist. Lace trim is available in white, black or ivory only.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: