#179 Style like (Seductive V Neckline Cocktail Dress by Alexia Designs 4172 New Arrival)

$459.98

6 Review(s)

DETAILS

Festive and fantastic in Alexia Designs 4172. This marvelous cocktail dress is sleeveless with a plunging V neckline that shows off your great figure. The embellishment on the waistband enhances the perfection of this creation. This will surely give you an amazing look.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.0 / 10 3331 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Seductive V Neckline Cocktail Dress by Alexia Designs 4172 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/26/2016

Five Stars

The dress is very pretty and came quickly.

Grade 
02/28/2016

Five Stars

Comfortable and will be perfect for my trip to Punta Cana !

Grade 
08/23/2015

Lovely

This dress is lovely, I was nervous about spending so little on the dress but pleasantly surprised. I will be taking out the built in cups though. I have a large chest and they don't help at all. A bit long but that's an easy fix. I'm 5"5' 150lbs 36ddd

Grade 
08/13/2014

It fits well and is so cool during the Alabama summer

It fits well and is so cool during the Alabama summer. I have received many compliments on the color.I am ordering a couple others in different colors.I am very happy to have found this dress!

Grade 
03/06/2014

Driving Miss Daisy!

It was definitely all eyes on me as I entered this room in this interesting yet intriguing piece. This type of style is definitely not popular among the African American culture, however, it was undeniably attention-getting. Being that I am African American, 5'9 and curvy, this dress sparked many people fashion fire and compelled them to ask "Where did you get that from? I love it!" I am very old fashioned and overwhelmingly in love with the golden days when women were much more conservative and not as provocative...sexy but sophisticated and not letting it all hang out. I believe it's beautiful to leave some to the imagination and your body is a temple and let that be for your husband or significant other. It's not for all eyes to see. I truly am recognizing even as a 27 year old woman that you can be even more beautiful when you are conservative. Accentuated with pearls and pointed-toe flats and flowing curls pinned to the side... I looked like I had just stepped out of a 1950's magazine! And no one could tell me anything different! This is my 2nd LINDY BOP dress and I'm obsessed!! We as women have to teach the younger generation of ladies how to be ladies and it's okay to cover yourself up! I am all for LINDY BOP! I plan on buying every dress in my size as my money comes in!!!

Grade 
12/27/2013

AN ABSOLUTE BEAUTY FOR MY WEDDING DRESS!!!

This dress is amazing I was scared at first of what it was going to be like since I like to buy my clothes from places i can fit them on and see what they look like right away. When it arrived in the mail I had to put it on right away since i was using it as my wedding dress and it was amazing. This dress made me feel beautiful from head to toe Im a bit on the heavy side and I love how this dress hides my back fat that i was afraid of. And since my wedding is in July it feels not to hot either. I am so excited about this dress and I love how you can tighten the strings around your neck to make your chest part of the dress raise or lower and its very flowing and wore very comfortable not to tight and not to loose. I am very very very satisfied with this dress.

Write a review

Festive and fantastic in Alexia Designs 4172. This marvelous cocktail dress is sleeveless with a plunging V neckline that shows off your great figure. The embellishment on the waistband enhances the perfection of this creation. This will surely give you an amazing look.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: