#186 Style like (Sequined Strapless Dress by Blush by Alexia 9671 New Arrival)

$479.98

19 Review(s)

DETAILS

Create a dramatic entrance with Blush by Alexia 9671. This superb cocktail dress features a strapless and sweetheart neckline. Multicolored sequins delicately adorns the bodice and creates a floral design. Layered Poly and Tulle skirt is trimmed at mid-thigh hem.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.3 / 10 5899 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Sequined Strapless Dress by Blush by Alexia 9671 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
04/11/2016

Five Stars

love the light material...great for traveling! fits great!

Grade 
03/23/2016

great dress for the price

Love this dress! I feel confident in this dress and I knew it would be my go to dress as soon as I tried it on. Came ready to wear with no wrinkles whatsoever. Out of all my purchases on placyou.com, this is my best so far. Thank you so much for making the amazing dress!

Grade 
03/19/2016

Five Stars

It is wonderful it fit perfect, love the design

Grade 
03/03/2016

Great fit!

This dress is super comfortable and super slimming!!!!! It can be dressed up or worn to a casual event! I love this dress!

Grade 
02/14/2016

... and I ordered a size bigger and it fits perfect!! Very flatt

I saw the other reviews and I ordered a size bigger and it fits perfect!! Very flattering.

Grade 
01/24/2016

Super cute

Tried it on, very flattering. Was going to wear for NYE, but decided to save for Valentines Day, so haven't worn it out, yet.

Grade 
01/23/2016

pretty.

looked great at my friends wedding.

Grade 
12/09/2015

Five Stars

I am in love with this dress.

Grade 
09/13/2015

Perfect Dress

This dress is perfect ... beautiful, high quality

Grade 
07/01/2015

I often don't like button down dresses

Fabulous dress. I want another shirt dress now. And here I thought I couldn't pull it off. I often don't like button down dresses. I'm afraid the buttons will pull across the bust. I'm happy with the fit and quality.

Grade 
05/26/2015

Absolutely perfect

so gorgeous! My sister is extremely satisfied. Shipped very fast and tracking was updated constantly. Absolutely beautiful!

Grade 
05/07/2015

Five Stars

Loved it! Got many compliments and I definitely saved lots of money!

Grade 
04/08/2015

Five Stars

Happy with it... looks very femenine...

Grade 
02/09/2015

love dress

Love dress! I agree with the other reviews, it does run small so glad I ordered one size up.

Grade 
12/02/2014

sizing....

The other reviews were spot on for the size. I ordered a size up and it is absolutely perfect. I love this dress. Because I am busty, I wore a nice bra with it and it is just so pretty. I love the way it flows.

Grade 
11/24/2014

Dress not sized right

I love this dress. It is beautiful; however, my second one was still too small. I have requested the next larger size and I hope it fits.

Grade 
10/30/2014

Fits well

Love the dress. May get this dress in other colors. Nice material. Skirt is full, (almost too full), but makes my legs look thinner, so not a bad deal. :)

Grade 
03/01/2013

Super cool.

I love this. I'm not too sure how to wash it though. I usually wash EVERYTHING [no matter what] in a washer/dryer. But I'm kind of nervous to wash this one, in fear of the pattern moving. Which leads me to say, the whole design is squared sequin. I think that's cool. I was happy with shipping speed.

Write a review

Create a dramatic entrance with Blush by Alexia 9671. This superb cocktail dress features a strapless and sweetheart neckline. Multicolored sequins delicately adorns the bodice and creates a floral design. Layered Poly and Tulle skirt is trimmed at mid-thigh hem.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: