#187 Style like (Shimmer Chiffon Dress by Blush by Alexia 9509 New Arrival)

$448.98

15 Review(s)

DETAILS

Look amazingly beautiful as you wear this strapless Blush by Alexia 9509 creation. Made from shimmer chiffon fabric, this dress features intricate beading that surrounds your waist and defines your curves. The ruched top is patterned with a sweetheart neckline and a mid-back cut that flatter your shoulders. A floor-length, flowing skirt with a gathering at the center, unfolds from an empire waistline and gives a romantic finish to this Blush piece. Note: Dry clean onlyMost of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.2 / 10 4534 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Shimmer Chiffon Dress by Blush by Alexia 9509 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/19/2016

Five Stars

Great item and price!!!

Grade 
05/03/2016

Five Stars

Fit perfectly

Grade 
04/19/2016

Looked beautiful on and off stage

It was chosen for a fusion Bollywood dance performance. Looked beautiful on and off stage. Good quality and shine is perfect.

Grade 
04/14/2016

ANGIE WILSON

Love it

Grade 
02/27/2016

Five Stars

Loved!

Grade 
02/21/2016

Love the dress!

Was a gift for my Gf and we both love it! very soft .

Grade 
12/18/2015

I love this vest that much

I would buy every color. I love this vest that much. The fabric is gorgeous and the quality is great. It's a fun and versatile piece that will last for years in my wardrobe. I bought this for summer vacations but plan to wear it with leggings and a cami for Christmas this year. I'm sure I will be getting a lot of compliments on this vest/dress. This designer is new to me and also my new favorite. I've already added a lot of his pieces to my wishlist and will be purchasing as money permits.

Grade 
11/01/2015

Order a size up

Th material is super comfy and the dress itself is perfect, the white one is a little see-through but not too bad. I normally wear a small in my dresses and ordered a medium just in case, it still fit pretty comfortably but was a little lose. I ended up wearing it anyways though so i liked it!

Grade 
07/03/2015

Five Stars

This dress rocks!

Grade 
06/21/2015

Fits nice. Good quality for the price

Came in a timely fashion. Fits nice. Good quality for the price!

Grade 
04/20/2015

Love this dress

Love this dress. Fit a little snug but the 12 was too loose which didn't look good on. I like how this one looks. (Maybe I should lose a few lbs.)

Grade 
04/10/2015

Gorgeous!!!

My husband and I on valentine's day. The dress was gorgeous and fit perfectly. So sorry I didnt have a picture without the jacket.

Grade 
03/23/2015

and size is perfect!!

Very cute, and size is perfect! !

Grade 
03/07/2015

Fantastic dress and custom made to fit!

This dress is incredible! I ordered it for my daughter for formal night for a cruise vacation. She is at an awkward "tween" age, so I emailed DressyStar her dimensions, and we received it hand-made all the way from China within 7 days. Can't say enough good things about this seller!!! A+++

Grade 
02/11/2014

Perfect!

I'm not quite at my target weight but I've lost 25lbs so I wanted a hot dress to go out in for new years. I NEVER wear dresses and wanted something with a little more length then not. This dress was perfect. I did still wear a shaper under the dress just to help smooth out my curves a little, but it was a very comfortable easy dress to wear all night and I got a lot of complements on it! I'm 5'9", 165lbs and the dress hit right above my knees.

Write a review

Look amazingly beautiful as you wear this strapless Blush by Alexia 9509 creation. Made from shimmer chiffon fabric, this dress features intricate beading that surrounds your waist and defines your curves. The ruched top is patterned with a sweetheart neckline and a mid-back cut that flatter your shoulders. A floor-length, flowing skirt with a gathering at the center, unfolds from an empire waistline and gives a romantic finish to this Blush piece. Note: Dry clean onlyMost of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: