#193 Style like (Strapless Gown by Blush by Alexia 9388 New Arrival)

$457.98

13 Review(s)

DETAILS

Be the queen of the night with this delicate yet alluring Strapless Evening Gown by Alexia 9388. The strapless design of this chiffon gown adds feminine touch and a sweetheart neckline reveal your bare shoulders beautifully, beads and crystals embellished on the neckline and back of the gown and it also features a skirt overlay with center front slit making it more exciting. The fitted bodice curves to the waist to show off your hourglass figure. From the empire waist, the A-line skirt past to your hips then flows fully to the floor.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.6 / 10 2467 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Strapless Gown by Blush by Alexia 9388 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/23/2016

I love, love

I love, love , love this dress. It fits just perfect. The material is a bit stretchy which makes it even better, the color Oh man, I love this dress.

Grade 
05/07/2016

Classy LBD

This is a beautiful dress. Fits perfectly, hits about an inch above the knee and is very classy looking. Was surprised at how nice it is. I ordered 10 and am 5'4" 150 lbs and curvy. I think the 8 would have fit but am happy with the size 10. I wore to a dressy work dinner and it was perfect.

Grade 
04/06/2016

The color and the fit was great.

My daughter loves it. The color and the fit was great.

Grade 
04/04/2016

Very pretty dress!

Wow! Super fast shipment and it fits/drapes perfectly!!

Grade 
04/02/2016

Beautiful dress

Beautiful dress. Needs a little alteration but that is because i am short. It does not look the price. Very well made dress.

Grade 
03/17/2016

Love love love love

I am in love with this dress! Super cute, good quality, and fits perfectly

Grade 
01/15/2016

Five Stars

Fits perfect... Great product for the price

Grade 
12/21/2015

Five Stars

SThis dress is amazing. I love it. Fit perfect and is strech to fit better. With black shoes look amazing.

Grade 
12/21/2015

Five Stars

Works fine. Just as described.

Grade 
07/30/2015

Best maternity outfit I bought!

This dress was my favorite thing to wear while pregnant!! It was dressy enough to wear to my baby shower, and casual enough to wear grocery shopping! I loved it so much I made my husband take me out to dinner the night before our c-section just so I could wear it one last time! Very comfortable, and washes well too! The best news is I can still wear it without a baby bump, it just hangs differently! Well worth the price!

Grade 
06/24/2015

I'm in love

Beautiful! Comfy, somewhat baggy, but still sexy. Color, fabric, and detailing are amazing. I'm 5'4", 125lbs ordered a Medium. Maybe I could have went for a Small for a slightly slimmer fit & still had fit well. I don't mind it being a little loose tho, it doesn't look weird because of it. This dress is meant to be loose. Still covers my chest well enough too.

Grade 
06/08/2015

Five Stars

Was a little amall

Grade 
03/08/2015

Fit was better than expected

Fit was better than expected! I love this dress more than any I have ever bought. It is fitted but loose at the same time. The flare at the bottom makes it more flattering to the shape. Just bought a second one in another color.

Write a review

Be the queen of the night with this delicate yet alluring Strapless Evening Gown by Alexia 9388. The strapless design of this chiffon gown adds feminine touch and a sweetheart neckline reveal your bare shoulders beautifully, beads and crystals embellished on the neckline and back of the gown and it also features a skirt overlay with center front slit making it more exciting. The fitted bodice curves to the waist to show off your hourglass figure. From the empire waist, the A-line skirt past to your hips then flows fully to the floor.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: