#194 Style like (Strapless Mermaid Gown by Blush by Alexia 9786 New Arrival)

$452.98

5 Review(s)

DETAILS

Show the power of femininity with Blush by Alexia 9786. The strapless, sweetheart bodice shines with glittering embellishments for an appealing look. Fitted to the low hip, the full-length mermaid style is perfect for prom and special event.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.5 / 10 1102 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Strapless Mermaid Gown by Blush by Alexia 9786 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
03/14/2016

The dress is absolutely perfect! Very nice beading

The dress is absolutely perfect! Very nice beading... the dress is really long. I am 5 '7 and had to have approx. a foot cut off, but it was still worth it. The dress is stunning and I can't wait to wear it. !

Grade 
02/04/2016

I love this dress

I love this dress, it was a bit tight but I expected that since the largest size was a large (34DD, 28, 42 so I usually wear XL) so true to size I would say. Dress is excellent material and also tall girl friendly, I am 5' 9 and it hits my wrists and my knees which is always a good thing for us.

Grade 
01/06/2016

Five Stars

very unique and feminine! I wore it to a winter wedding and received a lot of compliments!

Grade 
04/28/2015

Perfect, perfect

Perfect, perfect, perfect. I wear a 38gg in bras and the 3x fit maybe a TAD snugly in the bust... but it's barely noticeable. My measurements are 44"-34"-46", if that's any help. Again, can't get over what a pretty and flattering dress this one is, the color, pattern, everything are really superb.

Grade 
01/26/2012

Too perfect!!!!

When I saw this dress I thought that it screamed Me! I used the size chart and it fits perfectly!. I got this dress for my birthday party and I will order the turquoise as well. I highly recommend this dress to someone who wants to stand out in a VERY good way!!!!1

Write a review

Show the power of femininity with Blush by Alexia 9786. The strapless, sweetheart bodice shines with glittering embellishments for an appealing look. Fitted to the low hip, the full-length mermaid style is perfect for prom and special event.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: