#199 Style like (Strapless Sweetheart Dress by Blush by Alexia 9582 New Arrival)

$483.98

5 Review(s)

DETAILS

Look chic and sophisticated in this strapless net creation by Blush by Alexia 9582. This lovely dress features a delicate sweetheart neckline framed with jewels, low back design and a fitted top that shapes the perfect slim silhouette. The entire dress is covered with a flower inspired design and is finished off with a floor length fit and flare skirt with pleats. Note: Dry Clean onlyMost of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.0 / 10 400 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Strapless Sweetheart Dress  by Blush by Alexia 9582 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
10/13/2015

I loved this

I received it early and i absolutely love it fits great!!!!

Grade 
06/19/2015

Great Item - Glad I purchased.

I love this peti-coat and will probably order more in the future. It was much better quality than I anticipated for the price point. Buy with confidence! I need more in all the colors.

Grade 
05/21/2015

Fits perfect.

The dress is very pretty and comfy too. Fabric is soft lace. It's needs the petticoat and looks darling with it.

Grade 
05/07/2015

Five Stars

In love!!!

Grade 
04/19/2013

Perfect staple black dress

I love this dress. It lives up to all the positive reviews. It's a perfect work staple and is easy to pair with any thickness of belt. I love th length and fit. Easy, no wrinkle solution for travel.

Write a review

Strapless Sweetheart Dress by Blush by Alexia 9582 New Arrival

Look chic and sophisticated in this strapless net creation by Blush by Alexia 9582. This lovely dress features a delicate sweetheart neckline framed with jewels, low back design and a fitted top that shapes the perfect slim silhouette. The entire dress is covered with a flower inspired design and is finished off with a floor length fit and flare skirt with pleats. Note: Dry Clean onlyMost of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: