#2 Style like (9653 by Blush by Alexia 9653 New Arrival)

$453.98

21 Review(s)

DETAILS

Feel lovely with Blush by Alexia 9653. This exciting cocktail dress features a strapless and sweetheart neckline. Intricate sequins scattered throughout the bodice. Structured boning defines your figure. The short ruffled dress is completed with corset back closure.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.7 / 10 2793 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

9653 by Blush by Alexia 9653 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/28/2016

Beautiful !

Very pretty and the colors are wonderful! Looks better in person then in the picture.when the light shines upon the dress the colors pop out even more and it is everything I hoped it would be.

Grade 
05/13/2016

good fit

goood quality for price

Grade 
05/02/2016

One of a kind party dress

This dress is simply just sexy. I ordered a white one in xs. It fits me perfect and very comfortable. Even its white, it is not see through at all. The only thing different between the actual dress and photo is the dress is a lil shorter than its on the photo. However, that's a good thing for me since i am only 5ft 4. I received many compliments in this dress.

Grade 
04/30/2016

Perfect for my Show

I ordered this for a show I was doing, it was "Guys and Dolls" and it was amazing, looked beautiful once ironed because it was wrinkled from the packaging. It looked gorgeous when I spun around and the color looked great!

Grade 
03/28/2016

I loved it!

Super love this dress! I received so many compliments.:)

Grade 
02/29/2016

Nice dress

Great price, good quality, it fits better than expected and skirt has nice flare to it. Loved it.

Grade 
01/08/2016

Super cute! Very pleased!

This dress is such a cute and inexpensive buy! I would definitely recommend it to a friend! I got a size small, and I am about 5 feet even and 110 pounds, if not a little lighter. I found the dress to hug my waist in just the right way, and it is very flattering! It has a good twirl factor, and it covers my butt which I like! It's the perfect length for my body type and the material is stretchy enough that if I gained weight, this dress would still fit! Definitely a great purchase! It also came 5 days earlier than the estimated delivery date! I'm very pleased with this buy!

Grade 
12/02/2015

Elegant and Fabulous!!

This lace on this dress is absolutely gorgeous. I wore it for my daughter's baptism. After reading some of the reviews I ordered up a few sizes, and it was perfect. It is also well lined.

Grade 
09/22/2015

Love the blue color and its very sexy and elegant

Love the blue color and its very sexy and elegant. I wish you guys have more color for both top and bottom.

Grade 
07/22/2015

Five Stars

Perfect! It fits great and feels good on. Im so glad I got it!

Grade 
07/16/2015

Very pretty!

Very pretty but end up not needing it under my daughter's wedding dress.

Grade 
06/18/2015

Excellent fit!

Excellent value and fit per the chart I used for sizing.

Grade 
06/10/2015

Hoity-Toity Approved!

Amazing! Wore this to a baby shower, can wear this to work. Substantial material. Worth every penny. Got tons of compliments, from literally every demographic of (straight) woman. I can't say enough good things about this purchase. Even my hoity-toity friends like this dress. It's a tiny bit tight in the arm holes, but I'm also not a small girl, very athletic. Got a M 5'6" 145lbs

Grade 
05/31/2015

Keeper!

Gorgeous. Well made.

Grade 
04/11/2015

Five Stars

great little dress. I love it.

Grade 
02/26/2015

Five Stars

Fits great on me. I recommend to all the skinny lady's. It will stretch then.

Grade 
11/20/2014

Five Stars

Good

Grade 
11/19/2014

... in New York in February and it was absolutely perfect for th

I wore this dress in New York in February and it was absolutely perfect for the weather at that time. I love it. Totally recommend it

Grade 
04/17/2014

Love it!

Loved the dress! Wish I had another event to wear it to. It fit perfect, true to it's size. Just wish it came in more colors :)

Grade 
11/14/2013

Love those shoulders

Cute dress, designed well and the fabric is thick and warm for the winter months. Would recommend this to others

Grade 
11/03/2011

Wonderful Purchase

Initially, I was a little skeptical because the product only comes in one size and my measurements are 43in-38in-43in (bust, waist, hips), but it fits unbelievably well. Not too tight at all. And the material was soft and comfortable. Like other reviewers, I found this dress to be very flattery, showing off all the good curves. I highly recommend this dress, especially if the old corset has become a bore.In addition, the sales representative was very accommodating and understanding when there was a shipping error, my fault initially. She corresponded with me quickly and frequently until I received my dress. This company knows how to treat their customers well.Overall, I say this is an item worth every single penny paid.

Write a review

Feel lovely with Blush by Alexia 9653. This exciting cocktail dress features a strapless and sweetheart neckline. Intricate sequins scattered throughout the bodice. Structured boning defines your figure. The short ruffled dress is completed with corset back closure.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

5 other products in the same category: