#204 Style like (Strapless Tulle Gown by Blush by Alexia X019 New Arrival)

$445.98

6 Review(s)

DETAILS

Get that striking effect in this Strapless Tulle Evening Gown by Alexia X019. Featuring its strapless and sweetheart neckline that show off your beautiful and glowing skin, this gown has a corset style bodice embellished with beads gives sparkling effect to the silhouette.This fabulous tulle gown offers a natural waist, open back design, and a ball skirt style that features a spiral hem falls fully to the floor.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.5 / 10 5575 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Strapless Tulle Gown by Blush by Alexia X019 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/29/2016

The lining of this slip is awesome. I use it with all of my knee

The lining of this slip is awesome. I use it with all of my knee length dresses. It traveled with ne to Rome. Easy packing in a ziplock bag.

Grade 
12/13/2015

... and this dress is by far one of the best I've seen in a long

I have been ordering dresses online for years and this dress is by far one of the best I've seen in a long time! Quality, colour (British spelling of the word), fit, true to what you see is what you get and for the price, you can't go wrong.It is a keeper. If you are a 3/4 then order that size!Lp

Grade 
06/04/2015

Awesome

Very pleased with company and their professionalism . Dress fit and looked great. Once again Thank you. We highly recommend.

Grade 
06/01/2015

Another great dress from Ellen Tracy

Great dress, very comfortable and flattering, and got compliments on it!

Grade 
11/04/2014

Perfect

Great dress. Perfect for the casual wedding I attended. Bought a second one of different color!

Grade 
09/12/2014

Comfortable and slimming

This dress is great! I purchased the black and white. Its comfortable, very flattering, and the material is great. Well worth the price.

Write a review

Get that striking effect in this Strapless Tulle Evening Gown by Alexia X019. Featuring its strapless and sweetheart neckline that show off your beautiful and glowing skin, this gown has a corset style bodice embellished with beads gives sparkling effect to the silhouette.This fabulous tulle gown offers a natural waist, open back design, and a ball skirt style that features a spiral hem falls fully to the floor.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: