#206 Style like (Surplice Poly Shantung Dress by Alexia Designs 4128 New Arrival)

$483.98

21 Review(s)

DETAILS

Experience the elegance of Alexia Designs 4128. The rich poly shantung is wrapped with wide band at midriff to flatter your curves and the gathered skirt is elegantly trimmed at knee length. This bold cocktail dress offers a surplice neckline with thick straps. This style can also be made in a long version as 128L, please contact us if you would like to order the long length.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.3 / 10 2968 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Surplice Poly Shantung Dress by Alexia Designs 4128 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/31/2016

Great for an apple...

I'm wearing this to my stepson's wedding in Italy this summer. Classic beauty! I'm an apple with a large bust, and this dress really flatters me.

Grade 
05/16/2016

Five Stars

I love this dress but it is a little bit large.

Grade 
05/10/2016

Loved it!

The dress is super cute, the material very soft and it fits as expected. I loved it!

Grade 
03/29/2016

Five Stars

Thank You

Grade 
03/22/2016

Amazing

The item was too small but the company gladly took it back & is customizing one for us. We are so happy & thankful. This comp is amazing

Grade 
01/17/2016

Five Stars

Great fit, comfortable, good quality. Perfect with leggings for a casual gathering, trip to the movies, etc.

Grade 
12/30/2015

Five Stars

Love this dress true too size!

Grade 
12/14/2015

Five Stars

Love this, it's comfortable and flattering

Grade 
10/28/2015

Love this dress!

Ok, I admit I'm very partial to houndstooth but I adore this dress! This is the first time I've purchased a Taylor Dress item and I'm very happy with it. I'm 5 ft 1/2 inch tall and 175 lbs and got the XL, which fits perfectly. Yes, it's a knit dress which makes fitting easier but they can still have fit problems and a houndstooth check on a short person can be tricky. The print is not overwhelming and the cut is flattering. Can't wait to wear it!

Grade 
09/20/2015

Five Stars

i love this dress . thanks!!

Grade 
08/25/2015

Five Stars

Very sexy and pretty she love it

Grade 
07/26/2015

I absolutely love this dress

I absolutely love this dress, The fit is perfect and it is very slimming. The material is silky smooth and drapes my curves in just the right ways. Will be ordering another in another color.

Grade 
05/18/2015

A WINNER

Well-designed for the plus-size female. True to size; bright, abstract print is lively without being splashy or cheesy, and is true to the colors pictured.Dress length and sleeve length met expectations. Fabric has a great feel... and is substantial without being heavy, which allows the skirt to drape and move properly with the body. Extremely well constructed, with interior finishing details unexpected in a dress at this price point.Pleased in every way with this Kiyonna dress, as well as others I've purchased through placyou.com.

Grade 
05/12/2015

Five Stars

beautiful

Grade 
04/05/2015

Loved it!

I'm 4'11'', ordered a small, but immediately regretted it. However once it came in, it fit very nicely. I'm a 34B, and it's a great fit!! Pleased with the small. I thought it'd be more poofy though, however it's very pretty! Made of a semi-stretchy material.

Grade 
04/05/2015

Love it!

Very cute dress!!! Love it!!

Grade 
03/26/2015

The only place you need to shop!

I am so impressed with the quality of this dress, the communication with this seller is amazing, I felt so comfortable and confident that this dress was going to be perfect and it was. This is the only place you need to shop for your perfect dress and I have all ready ordered my next one!

Grade 
02/23/2015

It fits perfect! I love it and I'm going to buy ...

I first thought this was going to be big. WRONG. It fits perfect! I love it and I'm going to buy in another color. It's a great lenght with leggings. I layered with two other tanks. GREAT !!!

Grade 
02/20/2015

Five Stars

love it.

Grade 
02/18/2015

Five Stars

Love my dress

Grade 
05/11/2014

Amazing for us normal gals!!

These are the best dresses ever!! Going to Kona in a few months so I'm ordering all colors!! Perfect for travel and anytime , so comfy!!

Write a review

Experience the elegance of Alexia Designs 4128. The rich poly shantung is wrapped with wide band at midriff to flatter your curves and the gathered skirt is elegantly trimmed at knee length. This bold cocktail dress offers a surplice neckline with thick straps. This style can also be made in a long version as 128L, please contact us if you would like to order the long length.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: