#212 Style like (Sweetheart Gown by Blush by Alexia 9742 New Arrival)

$465.98

6 Review(s)

DETAILS

Be the envy of everyone with Blush by Alexia 9742. Features a strapless sweetheart neckline, fitted bodice and an mid back design. Embellished with bead in the fitted bodice. A floor length skirt will make you look glamorous. Made of Chiffon.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.7 / 10 778 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Sweetheart Gown by Blush by Alexia 9742 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
01/15/2016

This gown is absolutely stunning, but bust was way ...

This gown is absolutely stunning, but bust was way too large for other proportions and very, very long. I'm 5'8" and with heels it would still have to be hemmed at least 5"

Grade 
11/11/2015

GREAT

perfect fit, measurements were given and dress fit very well. I will use this supplier again.

Grade 
09/23/2015

Perfect LBD

This dress is beautiful. I have another from Grace Karen that I adore so much I decided to get another in a different color and I am glad I did. High quality materials and made incredibly well. Received it in less than a week and am incredibly pleased with their service. Would recommend highly.

Grade 
12/17/2014

Perfect custom fit dress

100% perfect dress! Don't hesitate, this dress fit EXACTLY as measured, literally a custom dress! Wore this to my wedding reception and was the wow factor I wanted. Cut was flattering, the Gold sequins were the perfect color, couldn't be happier!

Grade 
05/06/2014

Nice Floral Pattern

Really liked the fabric and pattern for this dress. However, I ordered the dress according to bust size and found it too large. I definitely needed a smaller size. Rather than send the dress back, I made the necessary alterations. I do love the dress as it is simple but nice enough for any occasion.

Grade 
02/13/2014

wow

This petticoat is great. Bought it to go under my daughters prom dress. Still waiting for prom dress. Not sure how to refold it. Its huge. But looks well made. My daughter is 5"1 and this is perfect length so probably woudnt work for someone tall unless you wear it lower on your hips.

Write a review

Be the envy of everyone with Blush by Alexia 9742. Features a strapless sweetheart neckline, fitted bodice and an mid back design. Embellished with bead in the fitted bodice. A floor length skirt will make you look glamorous. Made of Chiffon.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: