#216 Style like (Tulle Hi Lo Dress by Blush by Alexia 9608 New Arrival)

$474.98

16 Review(s)

DETAILS

Look and feel beautiful in this stunning tulle creation by Blush by Alexia 9608. This dazzling outfit features a strapless design, sweetheart cut neckline and low back style. The fitted bodice is intricately covered with shinning jewels and stones that accentuates your lovely curves. A unique short on the front and long at the back ruffled skirt completes this breath-taking outfit. Note: Dry clean only.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.3 / 10 1441 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Tulle Hi Lo Dress by Blush by Alexia 9608 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
04/28/2016

Perfect!

This dress is awesome!

Grade 
03/22/2016

Perfect dress.

I love this dress. I bought it for work and I am 5'4 190 lbs so I bought a large and it fits perfectly. It comes a little above my knee and the fabric breathes well and moves with you. It is a very flattering and appropriate dress. It also looks cute on my 12 yr old daughter who is about 5'2 and weighs around 110 lbs.

Grade 
03/16/2016

Love it!

Omg! I love this dress! To give u a better idea of how it fits. I'm 5-1' 130 lbs measurements 38 bust 30 weist 39 hips. Usually wear size M and bought a size L and it fits perfect not to tight nor too lose! Totally recomend the fabric is thick too!

Grade 
03/15/2016

Really big around breasts. I wear a large. ...

Really big around breasts. I wear a large... got this (size small) for my daughter who wears small. It fit me perfectly.

Grade 
03/13/2016

Five Stars

Love it!!!

Grade 
02/26/2016

Five Stars

Great price & so cute. I'm 5'4 and length was perfect, not too short.

Grade 
11/28/2015

Five Stars

classy and comfortable. nice material

Grade 
11/20/2015

Five Stars

Beautifully made and just like the much more expensive brand name dress.

Grade 
10/29/2015

Soft and stretchy!

I bought this dress as part of my Halloween costume for "Princess Carolyn" from Bojack Horseman. It's a nice dress. The material is very soft and stretchy. It fits very well and does not ride up when I walk. I'd buy it again, especially for the price.

Grade 
09/29/2015

Great fit

I loved the dress. It was comfortable and gave me the sexy look without showing a lot of skin.

Grade 
09/21/2015

Love it

I love it it was perfect on me. I wear it on my birthday

Grade 
06/26/2015

awesome

Dress is beautiful. I sent measurement and it fits perfect. I am very pleased with the dress. I requested dress to come by certain date and it came a week earlier. Good people to work with.

Grade 
06/22/2015

Five Stars

Perfect fit. Love this dress!

Grade 
05/28/2015

Satisfaction....

Love it.. very cute... so comfortable.... thanks again...

Grade 
05/09/2015

Its a great fit and very flattering

The material is on the thin side but the dress doesn't look cheap at all. Its a great fit and very flattering. I love this shade of purple.

Grade 
09/05/2014

Great value for money

Only worn once so far, but I can already tell that this is a great dress. Fits well. Even though I'm not tall (5'4") the dress is not too long as many other dresses are. Goes well with stockings, leggings and tights. The fabric is somewhat thick, so it's warm and suitable for the fall.As for the winter, we'll have to see.12/22/2014 update:Have worn the dress a few times. It's still a great piece of garment :-) Warm enough for the current super mild Northwest winter. In fact, I'm considering buying another one in case the price goes down.

Write a review

Look and feel beautiful in this stunning tulle creation by Blush by Alexia 9608. This dazzling outfit features a strapless design, sweetheart cut neckline and low back style. The fitted bodice is intricately covered with shinning jewels and stones that accentuates your lovely curves. A unique short on the front and long at the back ruffled skirt completes this breath-taking outfit. Note: Dry clean only.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: