#217 Style like (V-neckline Gown by Alexia Designs 174L New Arrival)

$249.99

2 Review(s)

DETAILS

You'll look like a temptress in Alexia Designs 174L. This elegant gown features V-neckline and cap sleeves. The pleated bodice sensationally flatters your gorgeous curves. A flowy floor length skirt will make you look stunning.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.2 / 10 76 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

V-neckline Gown by Alexia Designs 174L New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
11/03/2015

Have No Fear. It Actually Looks Like the Photo.

The dress looks exactly like the photo. The color is a vibrant wine red. The color of the liner, zipper, and dress are the same, and the liner is short enough that it doesn't show in the leg slit. Mine came in a bit too large (maybe a size 12ish/38C. I usually wear an 8/36B.), but I contacted the seller, and they were quick to make it right(I emailed them the day I got the dress, and we had it all figured out two days later). Also, I should mention that I got the dress 9 days sooner than I expected it. Crazy-speedy delivery! I will definitely buy from SheIn again.Only one word of caution. The dress is very long (I'm 5'9" and about 150, so this is a new experience for me). Unless you are 6' and expecting to wear heels, you'll need to get this hemmed or it will drag on the floor. Make sure you order with enough time to get it hemmed!

Grade 
05/30/2015

Five Stars

Thought it would be big but fits according to size on her!!! Size 8 bought medium

Write a review

You'll look like a temptress in Alexia Designs 174L. This elegant gown features V-neckline and cap sleeves. The pleated bodice sensationally flatters your gorgeous curves. A flowy floor length skirt will make you look stunning.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: